or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Ah, more he said she said.While they might not be able to block the streaming performance by Drake ( or maybe they can apply a little pressure) could they block the streaming performance of a particular song? IIRC Apple did a music video for him a few weeks back. Does Apple perhaps control the performance rights for that song for some period of time? That would a reason for the live stream being blocked wouldn't it? Future's very vague " I made a business decision"...
I've never seen the details of Drake's agreement with Apple. Where did you find it?
Did they say Apple sent them an email? Nope, not unless you've read something I haven't.
LG also has a rectangular smartwatch. Just too "techy" IMO.http://www.lg.com/us/smart-watchesHuawei also has a rectangular wearable. Again a bit techy but their latest watch does look pretty nice in renders. Might be worth seeing in person if a guy wants a smart wearable but just does not like the look of a bracelet style rectangular. It doesn't look good on a thin female wrist IMO.http://consumer.huawei.com/en/wearables/index.htmEDIT: Three years from now even Apple's...
The post was going fine but throwing in zingers like your last sentence isn't helpful. Things like that get in the way of good discussions here, tending to quickly drag a thread off into the weeds.EDIT: ... and so it goes. Based on the last few posts it's officially a bash-fest now with little pertinency to the topic. Oh well, chalk up another opportunity lost ...
Add Google and Microsoft and there wouldn't be any tech blogs.
Having the option to listen and view the music video for a song in GPMAA is one big plus compared to Apple Music. Sometimes it conmpletes the music, adding emotion and context. Or at least my son and his girlfriend prefer music that way. As popular as YouTube is I"ll make a wild guess they aren't alone. The included Youtube Music Key was a bit glossed over in the AI article. On the other hand I'm sure there are those that couldn't care less about music videos but really...
?What is Google collecting from their Music app that Apple isn't from theirs? Seriously...You are aware that Apple has an interest in monetising their user base (called "selling you" around here) and does. It would be refreshing to have an honest on-topic discussion of competing services once in awhile without the distraction of but... but... GOOGLE!Yeah I know, it's not a big part of their business so it's OK. It doesn't require a fortune teller to know where this thread...
The rumor is either $149 or $199 isn't it?EDIT: according to 9to5
IMO Apple isn't yet ready to close the door for developers who haven't yet gotten around to making the necessary changes or have particular exceptions they need for whatever reason.