or Connect

Posts by Gatorguy

Further, if you are uncomfortable with Flurry data gathering and targeted advertising you can opt out like you can with other providers like Google.http://www.flurry.com/legal-privacy/end-user-opt-out
It wasn't for the quarter. Flurry was reporting on Christmas week only.
Seems pretty clear that if someone was gifting a smartphone for Christmas that an iPhone was the likely choice over any competing device. I think that's the only thing Flurry was essentially saying. It wasn't referring to the quarter as a whole, only Christmas week.
No as I read it. I think the AI author may have missed an Apple disclaimer:Exception to the right of cancellation"You cannot cancel your order for the supply of digital content if the delivery has started upon your request and acknowledgement that you thereby lose your cancellation right."http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/uk/rightofwithdrawal-uk.pdfIn other words you have the right to cancel up until you begin your movie download. After that point "you...
It's not. There was never any announcement that it would be available on Crackle. AI based their inclusion only on a rumor someone on some blog started.
Videos like this one help showcase the higher "creep" factor possible with a drone. Those still bothered by something like Google Glass should surely see the problem with this.
You do more Android reading than even I do.
Actually it's very roughly half as thick as the iPhone6 at the edges 3.8mm (0.15 in.) for the Moto compared to the iPhones 6.9mm. But sure a wedge shape might work as well.
I went thru quite a few posts to see who he was referring to. Yeah, I found your comment which only concerned what you were able to get from YouTube and not what Google made available. By the way were you really stuck with 480P or did you find you had an HD option streaming YouTube thru your AppleTV or Chromecast? I thought I remembered you mentioning you had both.I found this helpful post over on one of the Google support...
Why do you think nothing is being done with any of them, or is that not what your point was meant to be?