or Connect

Posts by kormac77

Hello. hmurchison; I rember you! It has been a long time. But I will dive again to under the water. You know what I mean.
Well. Now the SONY site changed without Apple Logo.
Well. Now the SONY site changed without Apple Logo.
Sorry for the dubble post at General Discussion. It has been a while. I have question. SONY PS3 US Home page When you connect this site, the flash file show APPLE LOGO less than a second after start and gone. and Here is screen shot of Flash file Korea Home page with screen information Discard other text. Only look at the screen shot. Also this. APPLE PART extracted from Flash What could this Mean? Should this mean PS3 is OS X...
Also this. APPLE Part extracted from Flash
Here is screen shots of Flash file Korea Home page with screen information Discard other text. Only look at the screen shot.
It has been a while. I have question. SONY Playstation3 Home page When you connect this site, the flash file show APPLE LOGO less than a second after start and gone. What could this Mean? Any information?
I think wait is Over. Let's enjoy the new era of APPLE. And New iStation & i****v2 use Intel chip because Intel has chips which it have CPU + Graphic + Wifi capability in one chip set and add DNA concept, we will see a lot of new things to come. but X station use dual core Power PC. ------------------------------------------------------- WWDC : X station for Big project , like CAD, CAE, i****v2 as Notepad size( Now it can be a good time!) HD...
YES! It is hint. 1280 x720
APR 12 : is this The Another Day for 10.4? I hope so this time.