or Connect

Posts by RepairZoom

Yeah I dont get it either, but I also have Apple Geniuses tell me that you cant take an iPod touch apart without the "guts falling out" and that the iPhone 4 cant be taking apart to replace the front screen....
"Appleā€™s way of getting you to buy a new phone is to make you really happy with your current one, whereas apparently Android phone makers think they can get you to buy a new phone by making you really unhappy with your current one," Degusta said. "Actually having worked for Apple their idea behind making a great phone is no so you will buy a new phone but rather you will buy a mac.... Yes people iPhones are Apple's gateway drug. The iPhone is usually the first product that...
Oh yeah I'm not disputing the fact that its a good phone and iTunes is by far the biggest selling point, but at the end of the day it still has roughly the same specs as a lot of other phones and hardware wise there isn't much to set it apart so to claim other companies that charge hundreds of dollars to upgrade is a little ridiculous.
I find that amusing as with ATT if you want to upgrade in contract say from a 4 to a 4S it will cost you $299 the first time and like $499 the second time
In his defense Apple does recommend turning them off, I have had a number of Apple ppl tell me and it is listed under there "save battery life article"
I agree when I worked for Apple I would have at least one person a day that when I would ask them "when is the last time you plugged this into iTunes?" they would look at me with a blank stare and then ask "Whats that?" that's why I don't mind iPhone's being a little behind the curve ie latest CPU or 4G most people don't need it...
Is that like the "new" iPhone 4s wow faster processor and a little better camera SO worth the $$ to get it!
Ya but you cant really say Apple phones are on the cutting edge of technology either. They lag pretty far behind the curve, but probably for a reason. I'll agree they do offer a lot more updates than Android but also remember people are constantly jailbreaking the iOS so they have to stay one step ahead, they also only offer really one product. Android software is installed like a PC on multiple platforms with an almost endless configuration arrangement. Also iOS is very...
Agreed! Thats why I love my jailbroken iPhone on T-Mobile. Though if T-mobile got the iPhone i would have happily bought it though them and signed a 2-year.
Awww the tangled webs we weave... but it makes since, Apple cant possible make everything in house and why would they. Economics of scale wouldn't be on their side ( Samsung makes way more chips than apple ever could)