or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by RepairZoom

This is true and from a consumer stand point you are correct, it would be nice to get what you pay for and if you do a side by side comparison. The money you spend on a mac go A LOT further if you buy a PC. You just have to remember when you buy an Apple, like Louis Vuitton, Ferrari, Couch. A portion of your purchase is going to pay for the name.
Go get a refund then buy it from Best Buy with an accidental policy. Then if it happens with in 2 years you're covered.
lan party at your house!!!!!!
If you have a can of air lightly blow out the Optical drive, also check the CD and make sure there isn't a big scratch on it (that's what it sounds like). If all that checks out and the computer is still under a Year call Apple, they are always nice
Amen indeed.. Heres the website if anyone is wondering. http://www.apple.com/thunderbolt/ Also one thing to add, while it is a cool new technology the PC market still hasn't showed any signs of adoption and Apple doesn't have a very good track record for adoption of new technology outside its Apple world, anyone remember FireWire? While TB is AWESOME and yes it is AWESOME the PC market has a lot invested in USB 3.0 so... well see what happens. Just my 2 cents
Here is an alternate link from Cnet: http://download.cnet.com/Apple-iTune...ml?tag=mncol;6 Also if you have an Apple store near by or some other electronics retailer ask them to download it and burn it to a disk for you. I did that a few time when I worked at Apple for customers.
In my opinion you couldn't do much better than this:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822148599 Seagate 2.5in 750GB 7200rpm - $99
You have to under stand that just like iansilv, the market price isn't based so much on what Apple is doing/has done/will do as it is on people perceptions of the world in which Apple exists. forgive me for saying but world events like Japan make a lot of people a lot of money.
This is true, but dont forget Apple at the end of the day has to answer to its share holders. If you put a 5400 drive in there standard, that will satisfy 98% of the population and save you money and the other 2% who need or use the faster speed, will probably have no problem spending the extra $$$ to upgrade..... Remember Apple like ALL companies didn't get successfully by wasting money...
Might be a little late to help but you can always use a time capsule 4GB for $499, or use could get a mac mini server and make it a nas
New Posts  All Forums: