or Connect

Posts by neosum

The USB cable is fake too.
I couldn't get this to work on my iphone 5 running iOS 6.1. At the final stage when holding the power button for 4 seconds then tapping cancel, my phone screen just turns off and locks like it would do if the power button was pressed.
I can see it being used as some sort of remote for the iphone. It acts as a watch but when a call comes in, caller ID is displayed on it and you can answer/talk right on the watch. Notifications would show on it as well. That would be amazing.
It seems like some people like to include the cost of service into the cost of the phone and call it the total cost of owning an iphone. I find this absolutely ridiculous. We don't add in the cost of gas and claim that our car costs over 200k. Or even add in cost of electricity, water, garbage, etc. and call our house a million dollar house. While it's true that some wireless lines are cheaper without a contract, I've yet to find a deal that is even worth my time to...
91 pages at 15 post per page and assuming it's all unique posts, that would be 1365 affected out of the 1 million upgrades to iOS6. It affects .1% of the users who upgraded, so yea it's definitely an issue with iOS6. I upgraded one 4 and two 4s, and didn't see the problem. I guess I'm part of the 99.9%.
Personally, if I didn't like something, I wouldn't buy it. I suggest you Google boys do the same. I think it's great that Apple's doing their own map. I really like the new look and it works great for me (and really fast). My only gripe is, I wish the maps were stored locally (or will they be?). I've used the old maps extensively over the past 5 years and have always complained about its slowness. The new maps is incredibly fast. The map data isn't comprehensive and it's...
I really like the new maps. It looks really good and loads significantly faster than the old maps. From what I'm reading from others, the 3D map isn't comprehensive, but for the places I've looked at (including my own), it looks really good. The speed of this app is really noticeable compared to the old maps.
I just finished updating OTA in the East Bay (California). It was a smooth and straight forward process. iOS 6.0 Build 10A403.
They think it's apple's own in-house arm design now, and not based off of the cortex a9 or a15, but it's not confirmed.
I got my 2nd iphone order completed through ATT. Something of note though. Last year, I ordered through ATT and was only charged $217 total. In the billing receipt, it said $199 for the iphone and $18 upgrade fee. I was never charged for the sales tax but ATT did add another $18 upgrade fee to my phone bill later.   This time, I got my first order through apple and got a receipt for $255.79 ($199 + $56.79 estimated tax).   My second order through ATT has a...