or Connect

Posts by RedGeminiPA

Looks like my next Mac will have to be a Mac Pro (after I sell a kidney or something), since it'll probably be the last one you can upgrade the RAM yourself AND have good graphics performance. Other than graphics, that's the reason I went with a 2012 i7 Mac mini after I sold my 2010 iMac. That didn't quite do it for me, so I sold that and picked up a great, gently used 2010 MacBook Pro 15" i5 that already has 8GB, then I put a Seagate Hybrid 1TB drive in it. This old thing...
I won't pay more than $300-$400 for one. I don't care how good it is or what it can do. If it's anything more than that, I'll start looking at a Pebble or some other "smart" watch, anything that isn't Android-powered (or Tarzan, or whatever the hell Scamdung calls it).
If Google buys Square, I'll cancel that thing in a heartbeat. I've been using PayPal Here anyway, only because the funds are available immediately and I have the PayPal debit card. 
As far as you know? It sounds like you don't know too much. It's no big dark secret that iOS devices have NEVER had SD card support. Hell, even many new Android devices are skipping it, since Google keeps blocking the ability to store apps on them. Keep drinking the tainted Google/Scamdung Kool-Aid, oh newbie troll. 
I wish they'd change the way it works for purchasing from the App Store and iTunes. I reboot my iPhone daily, primarily because it's needed for accurate battery percentage reporting. By doing so, you can't use Touch ID for purchases until the 2nd time. Considering I rarely ever purchase more than one item in a given day, that feature is completely useless to me. Otherwise, Touch ID works very well for me. It's not perfect, but it still beats sliding to unlock and entering...
Why SHOULDN'T someone have faith or belief in one's self? Believing you can do anything you put your mind to is one of the most powerful tools we're given. Do you think the most successful people in the world got there because they prayed to some mythical god? No. They got where they are because they focused on self worth and discipline, knowing they can do anything if they put their mind to it. Some mythical god in the sky had nothing to do with it.
You really have no clue what uniformed religions are all about. Stay in your little bubble. The free thinkers of the world know better. 
Considering the entire bible is nothing more than TRANSLATIONS, written BY MAN, your theory is with doubt, which in itself questions your own beliefs.  You can't be "clear" and "believe" as FACT in the same sentence about one topic.  Christianity is the biggest ripoff religion to ever come around. It was founded to force people into a belief system for the good of governments.  There's a good little movie you should watch. It puts things into perspective a little more....
Yeah, no thanks. I'm not inviting the Feds onto my phone. There's a reason they targeted Android first, and I want no part of it. No foil hat needed, either. If anyone actually trusts Big Brother, I feel sorry for them.
It'll take a lot more than 3D vaporware to make it a major breakthrough. Apple has applied for, and been granted, several 3D patents of their own. Just because they don't broadcast every project they work on, and Google does, doesn't make Google an innovator.