or Connect

Posts by ankleskater

That used to be what I thought too. But the fact is that these groups are rarely way off and are often <20% off, which is remarkable to me. In some ways, I am sort of impressed.
And yet here you are reading this page. :)
  2. No. As others above indicated, release 5.0 did not get worse. It became faster in every respect. A few months prior to that big revision, they launched Messenger, Pages Manager and Camera on iOS. Through successive revisions in the last few months, these apps are better integrated now. The only "complaint" I might have is that they seem to release a new sub-revision every 2 days. We are now at version 5.6 - i.e. v5.0 to v5.6 in just over 6 months. Some software...
Ouya? I bought it was "Booya!"
They do seem to lack a bit of professionalism in such situations. But I was under the impression Tim Cook had taken steps to improve this.
Are we sure the customers are not trading them in for an 4S and are getting the S4 by mistake?
Are we sure the customers are not trading them in for an 4S and are getting the S4 by mistake?
Funny thing - when an analyst posts positive numbers about Apple sales, there is no questioning the method of data sampling or reliability of the source.
Agree with both.   But I don't enjoy the Apple Stores as much as I used to - the daily sea of humanity makes many (most?) of them stink like a men's locker room by noon, if not earlier.
They could have absorbed this "refresh" even without the great cash horde because the "refresh" quarter still brought in record profits.