or Connect

Posts by scottyo

What is so terrible about RSS in Safari? It works just about exactly the way I want it to.
The pulsating belly cartoon ad at top right of the second page was so distracting and made concentration so difficult I finally just quit reading.
Where is the innovation? Siri. and highly useful dictation capability. Retina display. Gyro. And it has advances over the iPhone 4 8Mpix low-light camera. Faster CPU. Bluetooth 4.0 - (signed) Zaisu
Other makers' profit margins are much slimmer than Apple's, and they probably can't afford to emulate Apple's relatively open-handed support policies.
No I haven't found her yet. How does that make you feel?
Nor either surviving Beatle? \
> Apple may hold iPhone 5 event in smaller venue on Cupertino campus They're holding it wrong.
I went to http://www.apple.com/feedback and encouraged them to make the change, citing reasons (Apple IDs in 2 countries with purchases in each, necessitating multiple sign-out/-in cycles just to get free updates to paid apps). Even if they do it, they may not "do it right" AFAIC, unless they also consolidate store purchases. All my purchases that weren't free are available in both stores. I can see a difficulty if an app is available only in a specific country's store,...
RAW? It's a picture of sushi, fer crine out loud! Doesn't get much RAWer than that! Sorry, but RAW support doesn't turn a little device like a phone camera into a DSLR. Though I guess with a Canon F-mount and a couple of L-class lenses... Can you actually get original Japanese-style sushi in California? Everything nowadays seems to be spider rolls and suchlike.
Yes, but that means it doesn't describe the stock market. :-)