or Connect

Posts by DaveMcM76

This is a bug in 8.4 that I seem to remember was introduced in beta 3 and was still not fixed either beta 4 or seemingly in the release.... The workaround is to go to the recently added list on the playlists tab and they should all show up there - the main playlists screen only seems to show downloaded playlists regardless of the Show Offline toggle setting...This seems to have been fixed in the iOS 9 betas as my iPad shows all my playlists as I'd expect.
I think this should detail the crux of this change.... Seamless linking to Your App session from WWDC...
Yep BASIC has a LET statement, or at least it did back in the days of me learning it on a BBC Model B.
I've got a 2013 Kia Cee'd and it's a superb car - I bought it approved used from a main dealer at 10 months old and they even extended the 7 year warranty out to give me a full 7 years instead of the 6 and a bit that was left from when it was first registered. It does feel rather good knowing that my warranty lasts several years longer than the finance.Meanwhile back on topic I have to say all my experience so far with Apple Support (both telephone and in store) has been...
While not specifically mentioned there does seem to be some work being done on Mail in the previews.. I was having big issues with Google's 2 Factor Authentication failing to authenticate after a few days necessitating completely removing and re-adding the Google account to get it to work again. My call was closed with a reason worded pretty much as this was something I'd have to work out for myself but later that same day 10.10.4 preview 3 came out after and installing...
Excellent news.... mine still has an expected delivery of "June", so the wait for more boxes continues...
You aren't alone I'm at work right now but I'd put good money on being able to go home to my study and lay my hands on the box of every apple product I currently own too, including iPad smart covers and even camera kit and thunderbolt to ethernet adapter cable boxes - I even stumbled across the box for my iPhone 3G a couple of weeks ago and I sold that phone to a trade in place when I got my iPhone 4!
You buy the adapter that has a usb-c for charging the MacBook, an hdmi port for your external display and a usb-a for charging your phone.Was it that difficult to work out?This MacBook was designed for portability above all else - hooking up to an external monitor and charging your other devices is possible with the adapter but these were never primary design concerns.
Had my try on appointment this morning so I'll be trying this on a 42mm slate grey sport due some time in June... fingers crossed Apple really are getting them out of the door quicker than their current delivery estimates or it's going to be a long wait...
I dropped out of my Software Engineering degree half way through my second year, but I've still been a professional developer for getting on for 17 years now Work wise I mainly develop in Progress OpenEdge - a language thats been around in various evolving forms since the mid 80s but that most people I speak to have still never heard of - but I also get to play with javascript and c# with the odd bit of php thrown in for good measure.I'm still very much a beginner on OS X...