or Connect

Posts by GTBuzz

Jesse Jackson is nothing but trouble; he was trouble decades ago in Georgia & continues to be "divider" where ever he goes. Apple is the major stock I hold and I do not approve of him and his hired thugs even being allowed to meet with Apple or walk on the campus.  I cannot think of any reason why this security company should be retained by any Silicon Valley Company.  If Apple, Google, MS or any other company even believe for a minute these people will protect their...
The fine was minuscule compared to the crime.  I say crime because it was, just as all of this leveraged trading is a crime against the small investor who does not leverage, but has his Net Worth Impacted by these Wall Street Shysters.  The SEC does not do their job.  Want to see something interesting happen ?  Stop Leveraged Trading completely - no money no trade. That would make investing more like it should be than how it is.  This is multi-level investing (derivatives...
I do not think having copyrighted material on iCloud is the real problem or reason Apple does not want to permit us to do this. It is deeper than that. It is a security issue.
I am pleased to see some of the newer ads for the Apple Products. They show what can and is being done on them. They also show how to do things. I also cannot help but think these ads are much better than the older ads done by outside agencies. Apple can do much better than an outside agency. Show me what the product really can do and does do. Show me how to do. While the PC Man Ads were cute, they did not show me anything. Future customers want to see how easy it...
Apple, Please Close the Store as soon as possible, pull the Chains down, secure the product, station armed private security guards or pay several off duty police officers inside and we will order from the internet.   This is not a forum for politics.
I don't have much use for Facebook or Twitter, but e-mail and iMessage, as well as SMS are useful to me.  I do not particularly like to see ads all over the page when I am on my computer, phone or iPad.  However, I do like to be able to use Reader to eliminate ads from articles I want to read.  All said, there has to be some quid pro quo.  No Ads, no Facebook.  I buy Apple products and I do not mind if Apple has an embedded cost.  I trust Apple, but I do not trust social...
I would not give Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton the time of day.  They are well known trouble makers and most of us know it.
Apple can design it, but the difficulty in all of this is it is very hard to get enough parts to satisfy the demand. Most companies would be happy to have the end of life cycle demand for product that Apple has. Tim Cook & Apple are really good at what they do and they can do even better. It is just difficult to make millions and millions of something to satisfy demand. However, with this said, I am confident that they have some really good ideas coming to market. I...
Well, the least they could do is include a piece of paper that says something to the effect: "Warning - the software included with this device is more than 1 revision out of date and may have serious & multiple security issues. Please update the software before you use this product." Or even better, it should say "this device will update its software automatically, the first time it is connected to the internet".
Almost every deal has 2 sides - while I would not go so far as to say a winner & a loser, I would say that each side thinks their side is favored to come out ahead. Otherwise, they would still be negotiating the contract. This is a simplistic view, but GTAT needs to calm down and take their medicine. If this gets out of hand and the courts divulge Apple secrets, the Apple Stockholders will also be the losers. You can expect Apple and others to become even more...