or Connect

Posts by GTBuzz

It would be nice to have articles here that have substance. Rumors, on top of Rumors, make for a very uninteresting article. How about some research, before writing and publishing articles. Perhaps site name should be AppleVaporsAbound.
This is bigger than it looks at first. Some functionality has been there and you could access iCloud before from any browser, but Beta has been removed. This signals a move in the right direction. Get ready for Big. I know there are naysayers, but this is a big thing in a small announcement. The apps are not bad, just a little different. The intent is to open up to all iCloud in an announcement and remove Beta.
Rumors on Top of Rumors. It would make sense for Apple to build an electronic control system for a car or want to put their electronics in cars, not a car; Most certainly they do not want to manufacture a mechanical car. Apple is not a mechanical device manufacturing company and I doubt they want to get into mechanical items. Authors love to find something to write about such as this. Just because Apple hires managers and engineers from automotive companies does not...
iCloud based apps for nonMac users has the potential to be huge. In my working career, MS was the only allowed software in the large corporation. I have used Filemaker since it started. It is a very good and extremely powerful relational database. Very powerful and capable. You don't need a sledge hammer to drive a nail (Oracle, etc) and it will interface. Many people who have used Filemaker to prototype databases decide to never use anything else after they have been...
The biggest problem I think I have with Internet providers is the Upload speed and the latency.  The "clouds" seem to need 2 way communication and upload is an issue.  Rural Internet Providers are terrible.  I really would like to give up some download speed in trade for some upload speed and have the providers get rid of the delays.  25 Mbps is fast, but when it takes 3-5 seconds to serve pages (I know it depends upon what is on the page) that is too long.  I run speed...
Well, if only the new Macs would run iOS apps, in addition to those that they already run .  That would be great for me.  I would not have to have touch screen as I prefer to point & click on my Mac.  I like the iPhone & iPad apps, but prefer the full fledged type of computer that a new update might bring.  No amount of finger pointing and selecting will  in my opinion ever be better than what I can do on my Keyboard, with trackpad & Mouse.   I don't care how Apple does...
Headline: Google Solves Driver Dozing Problem by Introducing A Driver-Less Bus. Other Tech Companies sign on.
Maybe ApplePay will work better than my Visa with a Chip. Walmart's Chip processing leaves a lot to be desired. Old Fashioned Swipe & Sign is much faster than Chip Pay and Wait, and Wait, and Wait Some More . . . Tonight I tried to buy an inexpensive Timex at Walmart in GA and after 2 attempts to Pay & Wait with the Visa Merrill Signature Chip Card, I gave up, canceled, swiped, signed and left. They have had Chips in their cards for several years. Walmart cannot seem...
undefined
As an Apple Stock holder since 1984, I object to Apple paying GTAT anything for Executive Bonuses. GTAT is greedy and they were clearly incompetent costing Apple a major amount of money. It also cost me money via dividends and Apple Share Increases. If GTAT thinks they should pay their Executives a Bonus for being Incompetent, it should not come out of Apple's pocketbook. The greedy are never satisfied. GTAT in my opinion is a lying corporation and I hope Apple will...