or Connect

Posts by GTBuzz

Well, if only the new Macs would run iOS apps, in addition to those that they already run .  That would be great for me.  I would not have to have touch screen as I prefer to point & click on my Mac.  I like the iPhone & iPad apps, but prefer the full fledged type of computer that a new update might bring.  No amount of finger pointing and selecting will  in my opinion ever be better than what I can do on my Keyboard, with trackpad & Mouse.   I don't care how Apple does...
Headline: Google Solves Driver Dozing Problem by Introducing A Driver-Less Bus. Other Tech Companies sign on.
Maybe ApplePay will work better than my Visa with a Chip. Walmart's Chip processing leaves a lot to be desired. Old Fashioned Swipe & Sign is much faster than Chip Pay and Wait, and Wait, and Wait Some More . . . Tonight I tried to buy an inexpensive Timex at Walmart in GA and after 2 attempts to Pay & Wait with the Visa Merrill Signature Chip Card, I gave up, canceled, swiped, signed and left. They have had Chips in their cards for several years. Walmart cannot seem...
undefined
As an Apple Stock holder since 1984, I object to Apple paying GTAT anything for Executive Bonuses. GTAT is greedy and they were clearly incompetent costing Apple a major amount of money. It also cost me money via dividends and Apple Share Increases. If GTAT thinks they should pay their Executives a Bonus for being Incompetent, it should not come out of Apple's pocketbook. The greedy are never satisfied. GTAT in my opinion is a lying corporation and I hope Apple will...
A MBA running OS X and a virtual iOS ?  Why not ?
Just suppose for a moment it runs OS X and iOS ? Maybe even a removable touch screen.
How sad a company like Apple is lambasted by a news organization such as the BBC. The head line is a somewhere between an outright lie and a malicious misstatement of fact. One would think a news organization would report the truth, but when was the last time one did that. Unfortunately, BBC was looking to perk up their numbers at Apple's expense. The companies are not owned by Apple; the are suppliers to Apple and other technology companies. If they do not supply...
Jesse Jackson is nothing but trouble; he was trouble decades ago in Georgia & continues to be "divider" where ever he goes. Apple is the major stock I hold and I do not approve of him and his hired thugs even being allowed to meet with Apple or walk on the campus.  I cannot think of any reason why this security company should be retained by any Silicon Valley Company.  If Apple, Google, MS or any other company even believe for a minute these people will protect their...
The fine was minuscule compared to the crime.  I say crime because it was, just as all of this leveraged trading is a crime against the small investor who does not leverage, but has his Net Worth Impacted by these Wall Street Shysters.  The SEC does not do their job.  Want to see something interesting happen ?  Stop Leveraged Trading completely - no money no trade. That would make investing more like it should be than how it is.  This is multi-level investing (derivatives...