or Connect

Posts by GTBuzz

I don't blame Apple for having a stock buyback program and it is not bad business. As a long time investor, I believe AAPL is reasonably priced and I have been adding shares. The only thing that is keeping me from adding more is a % limit I have imposed on any particular stock. One never knows what is going to happen, but I have faith in Apple management and its employees. I lack faith in Wall Street. WS runs a shell game at best. Past performance is no indication of...
Samsung will be a better place for Mr. Carney. With so many against Mr Carney & so many vowing to sell their stock and not buy Apple Products; a Samsung placement would be great for Apple.
I certainly hope Apple is smart enough not to hire Jay Carney. He would be a terrible choice and it would be a negative for Apple. I would think he was lying every time he did a release.
As a long time shareholder, I also approve this message.  Drop them as fast as possible.  
Are NYC Columnist James Stewart & CNBS Co-Anchor Simon Hobbs gay or did I misread the article ?
Interesting App. I would want to easily know the date and tine spanned. Great to see if "ducks" are eating your grass seed while you are away from home, etc. !
I have no doubt that Apple can produce better, more informative ads.  They have the technology in house - maybe even the people.  What I personally would like to see is snippets what the products can do.  Often I watch an ad (not necessarily an Apple ad) and I say to my wife: What are they trying to sell or say ?  When I show people what my Fall 2010 MacBook Air is capable of doing, they often say I did not know an Apple could do that.     Apple Products and software...
undefined
Apple's expertise points in this direction. They are able to do what few others can: iPhone or Mac on a chip eventually.
undefined