or Connect

Posts by GTBuzz

Well, I plan to buy an Apple Watch; just not yet. I believe there are a lot of other people in the same position. I don't live where there is a store and they were not available for purchase the last time I was in a store. It could be I will wait for the 2nd iteration. My main interest is in a 2 new MacBooks, a MacMini, a New Router, and a new phone with the New Chip. I don't see going out and buying them when the need is not critical because the new ones are almost...
I am optimistic that Apple will remove all the Mechanical switches & Buttons on the iPhone. It would simplify manufacturing & increase reliability of the iPhone. I would love a phone that did not have mechanical switches and depended on software to detect that I wanted it to turn on / off, etc.
Lets try to be realistic - FaceTime is probably ok, but it is not my communication medium of now or the future. Time and useful data being presented easily, when I need it, is what I want. "Useful" . Apple will separate out the "meaningless info" and give me what I need. For more, I can rely on my iOS device or my OS X device. I don't want to be interrupted all the time - I like to be able to once rate on what I am doing.
Somehow I fail to see how Samsung can maintain privacy between it's own manufacturing divisions and those that are subcontracted to for Apple. It just doesn't happen - Different Industrial ideals. In the Trading on the stock markets, there is so much sharing of insider information it is unreal. Same with phones. I do not blame Apple for trying to be secretive about what they do or are doing - it is important to success. iOS 9 & 10 will show who is better. It is the...
All these pass thru fees, instead of Federal Income Tax, are corruption at it's finest. If the Feds pass the law, it should be a Federal Income Tax; States pass the law, it should be a State Income Tax. All of the government Aid programs are pretty much a failure. They may start off with good intentions, but it does not take long for corruption to be rampant. I sometimes stand in Awe at the Food Stamp or Government Aid Credit Card program. What abuse there is. While...
Although I am an Apple User , the Kindle Paperwhite w 300 DPI and the other tablet computers and readers do a great job of driving innovation and decreasing prices. It is hard to argue that competition is good for all - even my favorite Stock that I own - Apple.
Apple Watch & the Apple Health App will come around. Developers have had a year to get on board. My CVS still has old medical electronic devices and so does Walmart. Health App is a Sleeping Giant. The Medical Software Business is booming, but it is very fractured. Some of the electronic records of hospitals and MD's look like systems from hell - the information shared with the clients is gobbled, poorly formatted and there for a limited time. So far many of them...
Neither of the major Service Providers to a good job or provide great coverage. They may sell 4G LTE, but is is not there in many areas where they sell it. 2 blocks away I have LTE 5 bars. At my house I have 2 bars and often not LTE. Voice over IP is not available, but is in the iPhone6. I have bought my last phone from a major provider. If Apple were to sell minutes, I would buy directly from them - they could buy $B's of minutes and coverage from everyone. I may be...
A BP Sensor and O2 Sensor should not require FDA approval. They are just approximate sensors, not Hospital Grade quality. I would gladly purchase an Apple Watch that had only Approximate Sensors. Their quality would probably exceed that of those in a hospital environment.
Apple does not make commodity items and then cut the price and race or chase everyone to the bottom. If anything, they see no future in that. They make higher priced, quality items, increase the profit by economy of scale, not lowering the price and selling more. When it comes time to replace the product, they introduce a newer item with better qualities and abilities and don't lower the price - over and over again. There is no future in chasing a spiraling price down...