or Connect

Posts by Atashi

I think Apple bought Topsy just for laughs and entertainment.   There's probably an office pool in Cupertino where they're placing bets on how long before Samsung buys a Twitter company (and announces they've been planning it long before Apple was) or how long before Google unveils a Twitter competitor.   The whole iWatch joke has run its course, so they did this to provide the next round of amusement.   Maybe next year they'll buy a bakery just to watch the rest of...
If it's anything other than Goose, I'll be disappointed.
 Mr. Legere said to send his thanks; he was worried he'd have to register an account here in order to defend himself. He's eternally grateful you are here to stand up for his good name.
I don't understand how this helps Blackberry in any way? The app is free, using it is free... they're just making it easier and more painless for even more people to abandon their platform but keep using their messenging service?   Or is the app ad-driven? Subscription-based? Maybe there's some hidden revenue stream I'm overlooking? 
I have a 5S but I have no way to know if the level is accurate or not - there's not a single thing in my home that's level or plumb. No walls, no floors, no doors... everything is crooked or tilted. The joys of living in a 100+ year old house hehehe.     Anyhow, if I do want to put up a shelf or hang a picture, I think I'll use a $5 hardware store level, and maybe not precariously balance my $700 phone while doing DIY home projects.
 I don't know about 'almost disposable' - I've owned a number of iPhones and 3 iPads over the last few years and I've only ever had to 'dispose' of one, when my iPad 2 died and couldn't be saved. All the others, when I have upgraded, have either been given or loaned to family memebers, or sold. Or have been kept for development use - while I'm on a 5S now, I have my old 4S and my old 3GS so I can test apps at 3.5" on both iOS7 and iOS6. In terms of fragmentation, I think...
I am wondering the same thing. To me, it's a table.
Would love to see one in Canada some year. Toronto would be a good spot for a Tech Talk.
Dang it. As soon as the Canadian Apple store came back up, it was 7-10 days here.   Boo.
These changes are USA-only I guess? I don't see any changes on my AppleTV here.