or Connect

Posts by Mehran

"Yes, We can" customize it for both arms and also customize which side are the buttons.
The PCM was designed for pre 2000 and probably first gen blackberry users. It is difficult and unforgiving to use. I have a Cayanne and was going to switch to Merc when time to upgrade in 2016 so I hope Porsche get their act together by end of 2016.
Does who cannot afford it should wait and have all the sessions online soon after the events.  The real benefits of this critical annual event is to network and have the opportunity to get involved in Q&A and hear what is coming down the road in person (most people learn and appreciate better when they hear it from a person directly).   Lastly, I recall Microsoft sessions where far more expensive and one still had to pay thousands for the development tools and for...
lies lies lies... I have never had a problem and neither have anyone I know who also prefers ApplePay security.  I cannot wait as all registers go NFC enabled by end of this year so I can use ApplePay just about every where that matters.
 Yes I believe it is wrong for the ISPs to sell me bandwidth and then turn around and charge me again via the backdoor.  Your argument that consumers paying for their bandwidth is not sufficient for the ISPs to make a profit and invest in the future does not hold water by simply looking at the company valuations for ISPs and how ISPs fight tooth and nail to ensure there is no or little competition.  Why is it that ISPs do not approach the finance issue honestly and raise...
I don't quite see it that way.  I believe this is more about ensuring ISPs cannot double charge content providers.  If I as a consumer pay for 50GB then I should be free to access the internet as I wish including (just for an example) say Netflix.  ISP's charing NetFlix more to use the bandwidth I have already paid for MEANS NetFlix will have to increase their prices to offset that cost (i.e. consumers will pay more) which means I end up paying twice for the same...
This is about prioritization of bandwidth.  Cable providers cannot slow down Netflix or a future video provider if those providers are not willing to pay extra.  Content providers will have to compete for consumers coming and wanting to use their content.  New content providers can enter the market without huge barriers to entry.
and we get closer to fully sealed unit no dust, moisture, or water :-)
AR have huge potential when dealing with complex objects.  Nasa could use such a tool to provide just-in-time-information.  Imagine astronauts being able to view a part which quickly shows them what each part does; virtual click on a part and the AR can show how to take the piece apart to say replace or to make some adjustments.  AR can be used to quickly review the part and indicate potential problem and possible solutions. The concept has potential for on earth scenarios...
I have Insteon and I have such outlets (one is controllable and one is open and not controllable).  Instead just announced a new HUB that is supposed to be HomeKit compatible and I look forward to see how Insteon moves forward in that arena knowing that I will probably have to upgrade my hub. What is not totally clear is a lack of a master HUB from Apple.  There have been rumors of next gen AppleTV to be such a device but nothing on that front.  I rather wait for version...