or Connect

Posts by Mehran

I had bought a couple of protect and during the install I noticed it had no interconnect wire (normally the red wire).  I contacted them and they claim that is by design and they talk to each other wirelessly (and they do) BUT:   This means you must change all of your smoke detectors at once i.e. you cannot change them one at a time.  I liked them because it was easy to know which unit had detected a problem so you can quickly investigate.   BUT, I could not turn off...
StarBucks demonstrates how big business totally ignores the cost to everyone by not having a decent security strategy.  It does not take much for a security expert to have reviewed and highlighted the issue and for StarBucks to plan for changes.  This is not a brand new app.  They clearly have had a long time to fix this but decided it is not important enough.   I use my StarBucks on my iPhone everyday and will stop going to StarBucks shops till end of Feb to show my...
Apple is a global company and they should be follow each country's rules and adhere to local culture. It is not Apple's role to nudge another country's direction. That is the responsibilities of that countries people. What is right for us is not necessarily right for others.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/04/30/apples-9-8-tax-rate-new-york-times-ignorance-again/   You should do the same...    
Apple products go through at least 2 cycles before they are changed drastically (ipad, ipad 2 or iPhone 3G and 3Gs). I believe we will see a new revision of iPhone 4 with easy to change improvements such as new CPU, better slightly improved form factor. The focus for this year should be to further strengthen the iOS Eco-system and IOS 5 will go a long way to help with that as well as moving users into the cloud which will further differentiate iOS devices from the...