or Connect

Posts by bonobob

Quote:The Runkeeper app has this same problem when attempting to pull data from the M7.  It will note short walks/runs but often will ignore a 2 hour session.  Very annoying.  It's not quite as bad as when the app first was updated to use the M7, but it's still a major problem.  It appears Breeze uses the same bad code.
Even cheap, back-level Android phones do AAC.  But I do agree that the option should be available.
Quote: FirstTech sold Apple's first personal computer in 1972 Wow, that's truly impressive! They've been selling them since 4 years before the first one was even made!
I think Apple is already doing a lot of this on the iPhone 5s with the M7 motion coprocessor.  It can correctly count steps whether the phone is in my pants pocket, in my hand, or even in a Utilikilt side pocket that's swinging all over the place.  I haven't checked how well it counts steps if I'm holding it while swinging my arm, I'll have to check that, too.
You may have used the Messages app to send a message to a non-iPhone, but it was an SMS or MMS message, not an iMessage. 
Played previews. Didn't download the full songs.
And never mind the efficiency (or lack thereof) of an inductive charging device.  Lots of energy will just be broadcast out to dissipate unused in the environment.
I downloaded a free iTunes Holiday Sampler (read Christmas) on 12/10/2009.  Jobs didn't have a problem with that one.
In the Apple world, 2160p would be known as Retina HD.
Only Congress can change COPPA.  The FTC can change rules that fall within the scope of that law.