or Connect

Posts by diplication

My immediate first reaction was that the artwork at the top of the article appeared to be art a pop art twist on The Creation Of Adam.The artist it most reminded me of was Peter Max. I was wondering if I was the only one that saw this. I assumed no one else noticed it because they were too young to remember Peter Max.Additionally I noticed a significant influence by Picasso. How can someone whose art is so derivative claim trade dress infringement? I'm not saying his...
Tomorrow we're definitely playing at your house!
This isn't a design flaw, it's a feature! When you hear the sound-of-glass-breaking alert, your S6 is telling you that you've sat down with your phone in your back pocket. Additionally, you are provided the haptic feedback of broken glass slicing through your buttocks.
I didn't think this was an April Fool's joke, as I saw a banner for this on Amazon. However I did erroneously think the reports of "powdered alcohol" was a prank. Best new product idea? Adult Pixy Stix!
Usually this behavior is dependent on what website you are viewing!
They are only using recycled water for non potable applications, they could recycle the water more completely and use it for potable water. They have taken the first step, the just haven't completed the journey. They are behind the curve because others have gone to that final step. The biggest roadblock is not cost or lack of technology though, it's probably public perception. It's hard to get people use to the idea of drinking "sewer water".
Toilets are down to 1.28 gallons per flush now - any less and we'll need a curved stick to push the solids around the bend. They could collect graywater (lavatories, showers, drinking fountains) and use that for irrigation.
Usually Apple is ahead of the curve, here they are slightly behind. Where I live, we are several years into a drought. For nearly a year now, we have been pumping water discharged from the sewer treatment plant across town to the water treatment plant to be treated and put into the drinking water supply. I know this sounds awful, but the fact is if you are using surface water and you are not at the beginning of the river, you are probably downstream of someone else's...
I always get stuck behind the ones using their state issued government assistance card (food stamps in plastic). I notice this only because there is always a discussion on how much credit is still on the card and what items are not eligible for purchase. Fun times.
Tactile gear? Is that like a ribbed condom?