or Connect

Posts by diplication

Fools, all of you! It's not a 12.9-inch iPad - it's the new 12.9-inch iPhone!
Cone of silence anyone?http://youtu.be/g1eUIK9CihA
Crap! I hope my LG washer and dryer aren't reporting back what clothes I'm washing and how often I wash them. Those aren't my bra and panties, I'm just washing them for a friend...really, I swear!
That sounds analogous to a convicted burglar telling me he still going to break into my home again, only this time he's going to tell which door he's are going to break down so I can try to put better locks on it. I'm so happy!
Agreed. This reminds me of the joke where the man dies and ends up in hell. Once there he is given three choices of how he would like to spend eternity. In the first room, people are standing for all eternity in a pool of fecal matter that is waist deep. Asking to see the next choice, he is shown a similar room only now the pool of fecal matter is chest deep. Still unsure, he is shown the last room. There he finds the condemned sitting around in rocking chairs...
I have just one question. Are IDC and Strategy Analytics using Excel to come up with their results?
Agreed. That one adds nothing to the conversation - neither humor nor information.
No. Turd with stipend attached would rank best actually. Although this goes against the commonly held belief that, "you couldn't pay me to use that shit!"
Obviously you haven't met the kids in my neighborhood!
Yeah... kinda cool I suppose.But, do you regularly receive calls from businesses? Most of my calls are from individuals on their cell phones. When I do get a call from a business they are usually in my contacts. It would be useful if it could provide caller ID for individuals not in my contacts though.Also, when I search for something, I generally want to go to the website first, not to an app. If I wanted to go to an app, I would have started in the app and searched...