or Connect

Posts by diplication

Nice to see you're back online.
Sorry to have awoken you from your eight month slumber. As per usual, you can have the last word.
What size batteries do they take?
Quite good first post. I'm actually here for the humor, so thanks."AppleShare"? I guess we can assume you are over 40?
Actually...not really.
I can't believe you linked to a site that requires Flash. Those are getting hard to find these days.
WTF? Your reply is listed above the original post. Any guesses on lotto picks?
Put me down for two, one for me, one for the wife. I would buy whatever the next model is because I'm due upgrades, and because I want Siri. For me Siri would be so useful for texting and making reminders (using a Bluetooth headset). Additionally a better camera would be a bonus. 4G would be nice, but 3G data is sufficient for my needs. The only deal breaker would be battery life. My iPhone 4 lasts all day, but a significantly shorter battery life would not be...
Yes but only in your view. Interesting, maybe. Helpful to their case, not at all. I looked at what the "evidence" and frankly Samsung is grasping at straws. The evidence shown was not even similar to the Apple patents. It wasn't even close. Sad.
This almost seems like a warning that they were copying the iPhone too much already, and that they need to back off a little. You can just about read this as an admission of guilt. If I were Samsung's lawyers, I wouldn't have told this.