or Connect

Posts by diplication

We don't dislike you because you like Samsung or Android. We dislike you because of you're ethically challenged and you lack the basic ability to reason.1) First you admit theft of intellectual propert is unlawful and wrong.2) Then you say you didn't personally steal it so that's okay.Those two statements cannot logically or ethically coexist.Also you say that you wouldn't knowingly buy stolen property - are you invoking "don't ask don't tell"?
No thanks, been there, done that, got a t-shirt. Also would not tangle with jragosta either.Usually agree with both in principle, just sometimes don't always agree in the argument.
I don't understand why it takes so long to get enforcement after the trial. It seems to me that after a verdict is handed down from the jury, that infringing Samsung products should be banned immediately and that Samsung should have to write a check immediately. Why not? They have been found guilty. If after appeal the decision is changed or overturned then Samsung would be entitled to once again sell the products involved and get their money back from Apple. This is...
What's an iTouch? And why - it sounds uncomfortable - are adults sitting on iPads?   edit: Damn, beaten to the punch by anantksundaram!
  So that's what FUD stands for - "Fresh. Unique. Different."  Thanks for clearing that up!
I believe he is confused by the missing comma. He read your post as, "While you are sleeping in Australia, we will have them." When you meant, "While you are sleeping, in Australia we will have them." The lack of a comma made him think that Tallest Skil was in Australia.
That was a little mean...but extremely funny! It's even funnier when I read it doing my best Jar Jar Binks impression!Yeah, but it was funny! Huh?
Hahahahahahahahaha!! Some people just know how to tell a good joke! Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Perhaps one reason is because on time deliveries are not headline material - in many cases in the news, usually the events that are reported are only when things go bad.
I was thinking more like mud flaps, skid plates, grill guards, and roll bars with lighting packages...With new shocks you're gonna want to go off-roadin'...or at least muddin'.