or Connect

Posts by diplication

You are new here. See Apple Newton for notifications.
Which annoying American accent - there are so many. I'm sure my Texas drawl is quite annoying, but I find a lot of regional American accents unpleasant. The exception, besides the Texas drawl to which I am accustomed, is that breathy southern accent from the South Carolina. It's just so soft spoken and easy on the ears. As far as other accents in English, I find the variety spoken in Scotland also pleasing to listen to, but I can't understand half of what they're...
Maybe you should change your name to something less...suggestive. How about "Peter"?
I disagree. That was a pitiful attempt. We are usually used to a better class of...shall we say people who bend the truth...here in the forum. Usually when you make a post you don't put evidence that disproves your post in the same post. At least make us check your previous posts in incongruencies. If your not going to try, it's really not any fun.Anyway, he's going to the block list as he has spent all his credibility - after that you can't take him seriously.
I guess I'd have to check my scsi-drive to make sure I had the right drivers. If not, I'd have to reload them off of floppies?
Exactly my thoughts. Leave the neighborhood and tell the North, "You know that disagreement we had, we changed our mind, we won't be getting in your way anymore."
Except for the ones they sell that are identical in every respect but are white...well at least my local Office Depot does.
So unlike it states in the article, they didn't get his iCloud email address from the Google account recovery page first? This theft would not be possible without this information first. I'll have to try reading it again...Also, is it painful when someone attacks your google?
Hey guys! Is this the training session for Apple geniuses? What?...casting call...new Apple commercial? Sorry, thanks I'll try down the hall.
I realize the actual problem here, and corrections do need to be made, but why is it that only Amazon and Apple are held to blame for this incident? Google was a key part of this identity theft and somehow they managed to escape the headline. With the Gizmodo connection with this person...well, it just seems suspect. Am I the only one seeing this? Or am I just paranoid?