or Connect

Posts by diplication

Sorry but i have to call BS on this. Wouldn't typing on a 7.85 screen be similar to typing with the smaller split keyboard on an iPad. That seems to be designed for typing with two thumbs on an obvious level, and I haven't read any complaints about the split keyboard.Some people may not know about the iPad split keyboard, in landscape orientation put two thumbs on the keyboard and drag your thumbs apart. The keyboard splits and shrinks a little as the two halves recede...
Nah, it makes it easy.  Whenever someone says iTouch , you can go ahead and ignore anything they have say,  If they can't get the name right, what are the chances they get the stuff right that actually requires thinking?
No, thats ridiculous. Have you forgotten that even now it's not called the iPod Touch...the Android trolls still call it the iTouch!
Obviously you don't watch an excessive amount of tv like I do, otherwise you too would be overwhelmed by feminine product commercials.  Hey, when they originally named it the iPad, you knew these jokes were coming. (notice that I didn't say "good" jokes)
iPad Air...is that the one with wings?
You left out the iPad Maxi.
Because to the casual observer, this is outright theft.  Nobody likes a thief or wants that thief to go unpunished.  I don't understand your point of view, which equates to, "thievery is okay as long as I personally benefit from it." (your benefit in this case is that it gives you the freedom and choice that you desire)  I hope this reply is respectful as you requested, I haven't called you any names, I just explained my point of view.
I thought the easiest way to get two different opinions was to ask two experts.
We don't dislike you because you like Samsung or Android. We dislike you because of you're ethically challenged and you lack the basic ability to reason.1) First you admit theft of intellectual propert is unlawful and wrong.2) Then you say you didn't personally steal it so that's okay.Those two statements cannot logically or ethically coexist.Also you say that you wouldn't knowingly buy stolen property - are you invoking "don't ask don't tell"?
No thanks, been there, done that, got a t-shirt. Also would not tangle with jragosta either.Usually agree with both in principle, just sometimes don't always agree in the argument.