or Connect

Posts by diplication

Or perhaps it was because the country helping Vietnam rebuild after the war was Russia - think of the difference in West German industry and East German industry.
Sorry, but I thought that needed something extra.
I guess because you kind of liked the idea that Jesus ate with the sinners, and that's maybe how you like to think of yourself.
My mistake. Thanks!
Wow! That's a radical concept, a phone with a rotary dial that you operate with your finger. I'm sure there's no prior art there.What? Oh...Never mind.
Their name is mud.
If there were scratch and sniff websites, nobody would be here!
Also ask why Google maps labels the equestrian stadium as the Golden Gate Park golf course, and doesn't even label the Lincoln Park golf course at all. People talk about Google maps like they are perfect, but I've been misdirected by them on several occasions, sometimes the things they mislabeled were off by miles. I'm not saying Apple will be perfect, but stop talking about Google maps as if they always get it right.
Not offended at all, you misread my tone. I didn't mention Samsung at all, or infer that they were not innovating. I was responding to your comment that could be paraphrased as stating that Apple should forget about protecting their intellectual property and go back to innovating. To me it seems that innovation is stifled without protection, I can't see any other way around it. It doesn't matter to me which side Apple or Samsung is on, copying is just not conducive to...
Think about what you just said. What incentive would Apple have - or anyone for that matter - to invest a large sum of money in research and development to create the innovation that consumers desire, if it is unable to reap the full economic benefits of its investment. I fail to see how copying someone else's designs or stealing someone else's intellectual property helps innovation. How can you equate copying to innovation?