or Connect

Posts by diplication

Sorry, but this needs an explanation. Hopefully without reference to Schrödinger's cat.
Or a 5cs...
Thanks for asking around and for sharing.
I've got that covered - "Don't forget your towel"
I agree that the form factor for the next top-of-the-line iphone will change. However it is possible that the 5c has shown us Apple's roadmap for mid level iPhones - pack all of last years internals into a cheaper and easier to produce plastic case to arrive at a "new" model to present to the consumer.
Well its been minutes now.  Heard anything?  
 Better order some pizza... this is going to take a while.  I still think the use of a mythical horned horse-like creature might be of some benefit.
Understandable. My wife tells me it's more about width than length anyways.
At some point in your process, are unicorns involved? Seems just as likely.
Al Franken is just as funny as he was on SNL, only now he doesn't realize that he's being funny. "If you don't tell anyone your password, no one will know what it is." - No one has ever had their password stolen? Might as well say that as long as you don't ever use your password it's totally secure "If someone hacks your password, you can change it ? as many times as you want." - Wait a minute. Didn't he just tell me my password was safe as long as I didn't tell...