or Connect

Posts by diplication

iPhone card? I'm missing something.  Enlighten me please.
Save time and take care of your "business" and get online at the same time. No one needs to know.
You could be right, but this is the same thing that was said when the original iPhone was introduced - too expensive and niche product.
Not a few months, but a little longer. In twelve months when the next product realignment takes place because of new model introductions, the 5c will take the place of the 4S as the new "free on contract" offering.
CHUD. I forgot about them. But then again, I usually only see my inlaws around the holidays!
Yes. Don't you think the style and colors of the 5c will really suit the Japanese market? Should sell very well there.
Which looks like a fifth generation iPod Touch.
So Touch ID returns a false negative from a Dirty Sanchez? Got it.
Texas. Passed the law in '67, fully implemented by '69. Of course at that time the prints would have to be matched by a trained expert who already knew which sets of prints that were going to be compared - there would be no search of all prints for a match
And at this point the fact that your iPhone heats up a little when used becomes a feature instead of a flaw. Otherwise shrinkage would result in way too many false negatives.