or Connect

Posts by diplication

No. Turd with stipend attached would rank best actually. Although this goes against the commonly held belief that, "you couldn't pay me to use that shit!"
Obviously you haven't met the kids in my neighborhood!
Yeah... kinda cool I suppose.But, do you regularly receive calls from businesses? Most of my calls are from individuals on their cell phones. When I do get a call from a business they are usually in my contacts. It would be useful if it could provide caller ID for individuals not in my contacts though.Also, when I search for something, I generally want to go to the website first, not to an app. If I wanted to go to an app, I would have started in the app and searched...
Nice analogy!  Didn't realize you were CEO of McDonald's (as that's the only way your analogy make sense)! Oh yes, almost forgot, say hello to the block list.
Can't wait to see what Tim Cook tweets from his Note 3!
There is already an app called Oyster for the iPad - its an app that shows actual pictures of hotels and resorts (as opposed to pictures by the hotels or by the guests), along with general information and cursory reviews.  Now if I recommend this app to a friend, I'll have to tell them, "No, it's not the Oyster app about ebooks, keep looking."  
He wasn't lying, he was using a Jedi mind trick - "these are not the droids you are looking for"
Perhaps. After all, a polished turd is really no better than a plain one.
Your name makes this an even better joke!
I believe you may have missed my point. This is unlocking done when you hand them the keys.They started with a perfect print. They knew where to look for it. They knew whose print it was. They didn't have to throw out other prints from other people. They didn't have to throw other prints from the other fingers of the correct person. When you give someone so many unnatural advantages, yes they will succeed. Like I said, if I tell you all four digits of my passcode,...