or Connect

Posts by diplication

With the social media aspect, maybe Apple is bringing Ping to Apple TV?
I'm not sure cute is accurate. I'm more of the opinion that she's a fine girl...and would be a good wife.Perhaps a Looking Glass would help you see this.
Yeah, a good memory can be a real bitch. Thanks for the needed reminder.
Uh...citation?
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you...
How about - "Detritus a bankrupt city in Michigan"
So Apple has found a way to keep profits offshore and legally avoid being taxed. Is there some way Apple can move their ebook business offshore as well, and legally avoid regulation by the U.S. government (or any unfriendly government)? In other words, shut down their ebook business in the U.S. and direct those sales to another Apple entity located in another nation. Haven't some internet gambling sites taken a similar approach?
Yes but it's the superior attitude and condescension that they always provide that warms the heart and educates the masses...kind of like what you just did. To answer your question, I know nothing about the industry, but I never proclaimed to. Also I'm not interested in the investment perspective because investment in consumer tech does not offer enough return for the volatility involved. I do much better elsewhere. I did think this forum however was more for basic...
No, just looking for the condescending reply, wrapped in a backhanded complement, that reveals to us - the average Joe - how we have mistakenly arrived at such a backwards view of reality. I'm actually here for humor as well as information, and your posts always seem to supply more of the former than the latter.
I'm waiting for Gatorguy and KDarling to weigh in on this issue!