or Connect

Posts by diplication

No, just looking for the condescending reply, wrapped in a backhanded complement, that reveals to us - the average Joe - how we have mistakenly arrived at such a backwards view of reality. I'm actually here for humor as well as information, and your posts always seem to supply more of the former than the latter.
I'm waiting for Gatorguy and KDarling to weigh in on this issue!
Still beats green felt, tan leather, and brown woodgrain!
Are you referring to the glare on the television screen?  Isn't that caused by the television itself and not the Apple TV?  Or do you mean the colors displayed by the Apple TV interface?
The sense of entitlement here is...well, just plain scary.  But I live in a "right to work" state, so some of this is almost foreign - the idea that the individual gets to tell the employer how to run their business.  I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying your perspective is unsettling to me.  Your entitled to your beliefs, just don't bring them to my house.  Sometimes I really appreciate the federal system - the individual states are able to offer different...
I missed it in the Bill of Rights where employees have a civil right to bring a bag to work.  If there is no such right, then what's the problem.  If you don't want your employer to waste your time, then don't bring a bag to work.  It's that simple.  Sure it's more convenient for you to bring a bag, but it's not your employer's responsibility to make work convenient for you.  Sure it's nice, but they shouldn't be required to do so. 
Thanks, didn't know.
After looking at the pictures of the alleged packaging, I noticed that to display the printing right-side-up, the open end of the shell would have to be the top of the package. Other people here have theorized how the plastic shells would be used with the opposite orientation. Used to display the printing correctly the iPhone would have to rest inside the shell, with some sort of cover (possibly clear).
Serious question, as I have no experience in this area, but is injection molding a one-step process? Is there any trimming of excess plastic and polishing after the piece is removed from the mold?
Sometimes the easy explanation is the best. Your last explanation fits the bill.