or Connect

Posts by webmail

Personal religious opinions have nothing to do with this in any way whatsoever. We live in America, the land of the free. Freedom is the value of America. The freedom to exercise any religious beliefs, including gay marriage. If you want your rights as a Christian respected then you need to stand up for the freedoms of others to believe anything they want as well. No-one should "force" their version of free will on another man. Respect Freedom, it's the American way....
It's 100% fake. As a former Apple employee I can assure you of this. ALL real Apple packaging has a 'secret' mark which this one lacks. You can tell it's copy and pasted from another packaging images because the mark I'm referring to is sliced.   So it's printed off another packaging, then faked.   100% Fake. 
Everyone stop complaining. The ugly map is only there for a few weeks until apple announces the new maps they've spent the last 8 years developing. I know because I see them nearly everyday they will blow google away, and Apple needed to let google know they were switching now or google would have an anti-competitive change with lawsuite when apple switches to beautiful mapping!
You do realize the microsoft servers are 3rd in a line of backups right? You'll never hit a windows server in your iCloud experience, unless first apple.com dies, amazon.com dies, then microsoft. It's only used as a 3 system backup incase there own servers fail which is EXTREMELY smart given that cloud solutions do fail. You're not using the windows cloud system to login to iCloud or even touching it, Apple is only using scripts in the datacenter to mirror all the data to...
It's not made out of crappy glass, the iPhone is aside from the $1,500 (toughfone) the toughest phone available for consumers. The plastic and glass have been fused together, making something "new" like plexiglass/pirex, which is something no other manufacturer has ever tried because it caused bubbles, and cost to much. Apple's really NOT blowing smoke up your butt when they tell you that they've invented a new way to manufacture the screen. The glass comes out of the...
Also people in other countries don't use discs, they use a fucking USB key… You can go to an apple store or someone with broadband or mail your friends a fucking copy of the OS on a $5 USB key, nobody will suffer, for IT departments it's a HUGE boost, because you can do much better now what is called "slipstreaming" on windows where you build a custom version of OS X to install on the IT department computers.
What's really groundbreakingn about lion, isn't any of it's new features. It's the FIRST OS release since 10.0 that ACTUALLY AIMS TO FIX THE MANY GRIPS that people have with the OS. It's finally fixed nearly 3,000+ under the hood stuff, including redesigning the entire FINDER.app, the metadata system that controls who you view files and folders, simple 30+ ways to view your files in the finder, the ability to do simple things like "date added" in the finder add to the...
Everyone knows their android phones already do this right? It brings up a different dock screen for the car, than it does on the home media dock which is really, really nice. I wouldn't be surprised if the 4 year old idea came from Apple though, it uses a magnet in a different spot on the dock to tell it which dock it is in. nice and simple.
The next generation of Mac Pros (not the one's about to be released) will be all inside the display. Apple has pre-production units that are baked into the display but have a cable that comes out going to a mini tower, that is used to host hard drives and additional graphics cards. At the time I saw the units they had a cable connection that looked like firewire sometimes but I couldn't identify this. I now know that cable to have been early prototypes of...
This is correct that the macbook pros will be offered in different colors, probably just black to start. This is NOT a paint finish, it's actually die mixed into the metal composition of the new "liquid metal" rights apple has purchased (which I don't know enough about)