or Connect

Posts by iGroucho

If Office 2011 is any indication of the quality of the webbversion for iOS it will be a catastrophy. Office 2011 so chockfull of bugs and after all these updates still no relief in sight. It's still beta...
I'm only saddened by the thought that so much plastic junk is produced adding to an already all too large mountain of poison. If so many iPads - produced and shipped every moment in an all progressive amount - but still declining in overall market share, really should tell you something of the big picture. It's appalling.
The main purpose of this event will be to disclose a deal with China Mobile and it will make the share fly! I feel really good about this. No friggin way the 5c is for China only!
Yeh, what's the use supplying info to Apple. I have repeatedly written to Apple through Maps on horrid misplacement of blocks in relation to street grid in the city of Stockholm. It's a MESS! Nuttin happens. Very frustrating. That function is a dummy, like traffic light buttons for pedestrians at road crossings.
It's pathetic to read about a company weeping on behalf of poor M$ facing a "duopoly"! I wonder if it feels the same way on the Windows monopoly?
The green rectangle popping up for incoming call - first time I couldn't find out how to answer! It is NOT obvious that accepting an incoming is done via a right fingerswipe! It's NOT a good thing abandoning button-like user feedback. Many things seem scrapped just for the sake of it.
Or maybe if they used a hearing aid (or made a better one) they would easily distinguish between the words "ear" and "hear"?
The usual FUD-forces in play to manipulate the AAPL-price...
"I still think the iPad is crippled not having a floppy" /BG.
For the SD you can get a small adapter if you really need it (29 bucks on Apple store). HDMI nah... I wouldn't want one and then there's airplay (and there is an adapter even for hdmi)