or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

I agree this law suit is an excuses for parents who for years used the TV as a replacement for interacting with their children. Now they use the iPad/iPhone as a replacement for them self. Those charges if you ask me are a just reward for neglectful parenting.
What I believe he was referring to was Microsoft edging into search and possibly edging google out with future releases of windows mobile. At the time windows mobile was the only third party smart phone OS. Google feared not being relevant on mobile and knew they needed to have a space they could control.
I just looked it up and I honestly can't find a report to say the Samsung galaxy s 5 does not have better battery life then the iPhone 5s. It seems Samsung r&d has manage to beat apple at something customers care about finally
How is google copying apple?Google has had an on demand service for a year now. (ITunes radio is a internet radio service not a streaming service.) If anything Apple's purchase of beats was to gain a foothold in the on demand streaming sector. It seems google wanted new features for google music all access.
Google has their own on demand streaming service they had it for over a year now. Its called google music all access. And wouldn't that make apples purchase of beats copying google
Android is still very much open. You can still download the source code for it at source.android.com. however what google is doing is bundling special versions of android for automobiles and watches that is prebundled. If they want to want to customize the GPU they are welcome to download the source code and do with it as they please(amazon). If they do that they can't fall it android wear. I see no problems with this android is still very much open.
They announced that less then halve a percent of android phones have encountered malware
Its a developers conference
I hate to say it but I see a report like this before the new iPhone comes out. I find the results are never as the report finds. What consumers say and what they do are two different things. Nearly unrelated it would seem at times.
Only facetime and imessage will have a chance. Everything else would seem like a novelty app. I.E. apple is not own for maps Google is, apple is not know music streaming Pandora is, same thing for all of the other apps.