or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Yes the iPhone 5 is outselling the Galaxy S III but lets compare the numbers for a bit. lets compare the sells of the iPhone 4 to the Galaxy S (and it varients) then lets compare the sells of the iPhone 4s and the Galaxy S II. You will see the as both phones increase in the amount of units sold...The gap is getting smaller.
"We are expecting the iphone 5s to sell 10 billion on its opening week. If it sells anything less then that apple is doom" This is how anaylist think
I wonder what Samsung's Smart phone percentage is. Curious to see if they have more smartphones in people's pockets then apple does. 
Actually the first commercial android phone was released toward the end of 2008 and just to let you know that phone had a touch screen. But I am sure that you knew about the HTC Dream AKA t-mobile G1
The android notifications you drag the notification shade down from the status bar. In truth the notifications in android are superior to Apple's solution by a longshot. The samsung solution not so much. I hated the notifications on Touchwiz on my Galaxy S III but my nexus 4 its a pleasure to use.  
I love android and yeah I am confused. I would say apples Notification center is poor copy of Google's android notification but I would be wrong. It is a poor copy of Samsung's notification. /s   
When it was showed that Android shipped 73% of the phones everyone on this site said that market share is not important to apple. Now apple sold the most phones it is important?
You will see the same thing on both Sides. Three months ago when the iPhone 5 was reported to be the fastest smartphone it was all that was talked about. Now that the Nexus 4 and Optimus G are "faster" (benchmarks) specs are not important. When the iPhone 5 was shown to be the most wanted device that was all that was important. Truth is the fan boys will always say a category they are not winning in is not important and one they are is the most important. Simple fanboy...
This means nothing. I remember last year we had similar stats for the iPhone 4s. At some point between this survey and the store the people are not buying iPhones. EDIT: TBH I think this survey really shows how much influence the store employees have as to what you buy. 50+% people say they will buy an iphone, 50+% do not buy the iphone. I think that influence comes from the employees at the store.
Please tell me how did google steal from apple. An example would be great and an FYI android did look like a Blackberry clone then when the market began to want a touch screen device then it took the shape of a touch screen device. (They adapted to the market) they did not copy from apple making it a touch-centric OS. The over over all feel to the device was still like a blackberry adapted to touch. Home screen with an app drawer with your apps in it rather then a home...