or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

YES Because only one company can ever be successful. There can only be one. People do not like competition that why Americans only buy one car, one computer and Toilet paper brand because no two companies can ever be successful. Thats why no one buys Pepsi. Both of these companies can and will be successful. They do not have to destroy the other to make a profitable business. As an Android Fan I can say this with out feeling bad... But Eric Schmidt has a Chronic case of...
Ugh are you serious. You are now been insulting to many companies who are being innovative. Just because you do not like the idea does not mean its innovation. Android and many of its OEMs have mad plenty of innovations over the last 5 years. (LTE, shrinking a 1080p screen into 5 inches, Android beam, NFC, Google now (which by the way is the popular science 2012 innovation of the year.) and many more....
While I will agree shipped does not equal sold. However we all would have to agree that no company will really make over a 35 million phones just to sit them on the shelves. I see Galaxy S IIIs in the wild everyday. They are almost like the iPhone. Yes Samsung is showing shipped numbers. However people are buying them and in groves. It may not be as popular as the iPhone but the Galaxy S III is a definite success. Seriously do you think Samsung would really make 23...
I have to disagree with him on one front. Although I do not use it all the time I love my blu-ray drive (I use the old PS3 more). Watching movies in HD while I am working is sweet (I prefer blu-ray because they normally have better quality, and are cheaper and trade-able). I do like to burn dvds for my grandmother with my niece and nephew. For some many disc drive is two important to trade away like the millions who live in areas with crappy internet connections.
When you look at this last year you will remember for 4-5 months the highest selling phone on Verizon was...the Motorola Razr HD. YES they do sell. Look at the Highest selling phone in the US just before the release of the iPhone 5. The galaxy S III which is on less carriers then the iPhone. The iPhone does see large influx of sales around new releases and holidays but spring and summer is starting to turn into android time. Also remember Android is on every carrier in...
Quick there is a rumor of apple releasing a new product next year. It will have a glass display and it will even have a way connect audio devices that fit 3.5mm accessories.      Seriously these are what these leaks look like
Does that fact that Carriers and OEMs suck at updating devices mean that google has to halt development of android. Google is doing what they need to do and that is innovating and supporting the OS. Do not get mad at google for updating the OS. 
  You are aware that cyanogenmod 10 the version you installed is still in Beta? You do know that on some phones unlocking the boot loader is as easy as "Fastboot.img OEM unloock" in the console commands. You don't have to wipe the phone you have to remove all of the application info that will inhibit your phone from booting up. Also even with the Cyanagonmod 10 nightlies that you are downloading you don't have to delete the rom to get the latest version. You just flash...
What does half of this mean. Many of you are thinking that the Galaxy S iii is used less then the iPhone 5 for data. Many of you are thinking that the Iphone 5 sold more then the S III, This just shows that for two weeks the iphone 5 was used data more then a rivals phone. We do not know what does this mean for sales as we don't have comparative figures as of yet. (I think the iPhone 5 may be dead even or passed the S III already.) The second point is THE IPHONE 5 IS NEW...
  This does not make any sense. You are aware of that. First of all. Android is sold at more price points then the iPhone. Apple primarily targets the high end market. As a result majority of their sells are going to be in the high end market. Android as an OS is sold at all price points. Android caters to all users. Apple caters to a just one part of the market.