or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Do you mind if I ask you how tall you are? What type of jeans do you wear. I am 2 meters or six feet tall. I occaisionaly wear skinny jeans to work. I have no problem fitting my galaxy nexus in my pockets when I where my skinny jeans. I have a friend who is 5 foot even. I had her try my phone in her pocket no problems with it in her front pocket. Besides most people who can't fit a large phone in their pocket because their pants are too tight generally can place their...
May as well cancel it with a court date that far off. Or grow up and talk it out like adults do. 
It would be smarter for them to slowly implement NFC tickets and receipts for online purchases. That way it would require in the future simply taping your ticket or phone on a door every time you get on the train. 
Read the article. If you get infected by that you deserve it. You need to knowingly accept the install and check the unknown sources button. If you just install any app on your phone even without knowing where it came from then this is a problem.  
It really is a huge step for Samsung. Just wish it had the softkey buttons of the Nexus.
You really can't go by that type of statistical survey to determine anything. Your base population is far too small and doesn't truly represent a fair selection of the american population. I work at a job where I do get to see a very diverse cross section of the American Population and even then as a Tech Support representative for AT&T I still don’t use my job to give me an idea of what Americans are using for phones. I do not get the people like our selves who are very...
General surveys range between 1000-1500 respondents. Anything else is excessive.
In their defense most don't read blogs or anything. This was a surprise for most people at my call center. In fact the iphone unlock training doesn't start until this week. At & t did this with little warning to the very people who would be unlocking the phone.
I am a CSR with the AT&T tech support. I unlocked several dozen yesterday and the ones out of contract where the same.
Actually the app drawer if anything is proof that Google did not copy apple with Android. The app drawer is something that was more common on mobile operating systems like...BLACKBERRY. When people often show the picture of android before iOS and Android after iOS they do not put 2 and 2 together. You have to adapt your product to the market if you wish for it to sell. If google would have released android still as a non touch based operating system it would have never...