or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Speaking of security isn't it around time an iPhone prototype shows up in a San Francisco bar. I think its long over do.
So the difference between 8gb and 16gb is 6.50$    Apple why do you charge an extra 100$
The truth is the way the patents are given are causing all of these problems one example of how bad the patent system is. Apple is getting a patent not on the operation of the task but on the task itself. This is different then previous patents that where handed out.   For example: If I where to say I am patenting a method for controlling the flow of an entrance by placing a movable wall that can be opened and closed across the entrance -While the previous...
  Phone is a galaxy nexus. I love the larger screen and stock google experience got an iPad last month. My computer is a custom made box with an Asus motherboard, Amd processor (Best performance for you buck) and video card, Western digital hard drive, Cooler master case, with a rosewell power supply. I run unbuto most of the time except for games and netflix, then its windows 7. I give my money to who ever has the superior product when I walk into the store.
I found this pretty startling I myself will by products based their performance and quality. If I find another device at a similar price that functions better then I will buy it. Sticking to an inferior product regardless of the brand name is kind of cheating your self. If a superior tablet comes compared to my iPad I will buy it regardless of the company. 
You don't know anything about nexus devices do you? They always get updated.
You could remove it and it part of the playstore app. Its similar to someone complaining about the stocks application on an iphone
Mountain lion, leopard, and cheetah are great names on the other hand.
Low end phones are not updated that much or ever. Also in the USA the carriers have the final say in an update. Not the manufacturer. The next month and a half before the close of July you will see scores of android phones updated to version 4.0.X. And if you think that google is going to stop progress on the OS because carriers and OEMS can't get their sh!t together you are wrong. As of now my phone runs the latest version of android if a new version is announced next...
Its quotes like this that make me realize how many people base their opinions of something based on unproven blog post. Android supports more then Chinese, English and Spanish. This post is so full of BS it is hard to read.     This is what you sound like   The next version of iOS will have Pull down notifications (In android since 1.5) Voice control/actions (in android since 2.2) MMS support  (In android since 1.5) Copy and paste (in android since 2.x) New lock...