or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Low end phones are not updated that much or ever. Also in the USA the carriers have the final say in an update. Not the manufacturer. The next month and a half before the close of July you will see scores of android phones updated to version 4.0.X. And if you think that google is going to stop progress on the OS because carriers and OEMS can't get their sh!t together you are wrong. As of now my phone runs the latest version of android if a new version is announced next...
Its quotes like this that make me realize how many people base their opinions of something based on unproven blog post. Android supports more then Chinese, English and Spanish. This post is so full of BS it is hard to read.     This is what you sound like   The next version of iOS will have Pull down notifications (In android since 1.5) Voice control/actions (in android since 2.2) MMS support  (In android since 1.5) Copy and paste (in android since 2.x) New lock...
Same way that the Galaxy Nexus Canibalizes all the OEMs hardware. You don't know anything about android do you?
This is a fake generally leak photos are done with the Bury cam! Until I can't see it I don't believe it.    But really    The pictures at such horrid angles leads me to believe its fake or an intentional leak. If you are leaking the device why half-ass it.
Yeah the iOS devices can play games. But they suck compared to the big name titles like Uncharted or even WoW. Some things are just not meant to happen. iOS games will mainly be for passing time and the toilet. The console market always slows and speeds up. We are in year seven of this current generation of game consoles. When the new consoles are released you will see lines for them and they will be hard to get for several months.
Believe it or not, Some people expect more then what apple gives them. Some people don't want to compromise the features that mean more to them like for the S III, screen size. Please realize even normal people are paying more money on att to buy a HTC one X then it would be to buy a similar priced iPhone. People don't have to be apple haters to love an android phone. 
I would disagree with that. I find the expensive android phones are the biggest sellers. The galaxy S II is the first or second best selling phone on every network it is offered.
Lets work with ATT for a moment  Assume for a moment that 4 million of those iPhone users where upgrading from an older iPhone. While only 200000 of the android purchases came from older androids. What you get is the iPhone maintaining its customer while the android ODMs pick up more new customers increasing Android marketshare. This is market share not sells we are talking about. 
Cricket does not offer unlimited data. They reserve the right to slow you down at 1gb. They also have dirt slow speeds. "http://www.mycricket.com/cell-phone-plans#smartphone-plans" 
If Apple was to claim they have 20million preorders for the 6th generation iPhone you would believe it in a heartbeat. Why is it so hard to believe samsung can have a successful product or rather why is it that apple is the only company that can have a successful product. This idea that only apple can be good and all other companies that compete with them are liars con-artiest, evil and should be shut down. Apple is not the only good company and there is plenty of room...