or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Actually the app drawer if anything is proof that Google did not copy apple with Android. The app drawer is something that was more common on mobile operating systems like...BLACKBERRY. When people often show the picture of android before iOS and Android after iOS they do not put 2 and 2 together. You have to adapt your product to the market if you wish for it to sell. If google would have released android still as a non touch based operating system it would have never...
Please remove your head from your A$$I work as a CSR for one of the big four and I find their are people on both platforms who have no idea what they are using. There are a lot of android users who buy their phones only because it is free or cheap. There is also a large number of iPhone users who only buy iPhones because it has an apple on it. People who do not know how to to get on the internet. People who have iPhone 4s since june 2010 still running iOS 4.0. The phones...
That is weird I play Call of duty on a PC, I haven't touched a controller in months. Lets try to play a non first person shooter like say...The Elder Scrolls IV Skyrim (its no where as simple as infinity blade.) People like consoles because they have a cheaper price of entry, the games being more then a way to pass time on the john, and better multiplier. Yeah the ipad can do a lot of things but it is not going to put dedicated game consoles out.
Apple is selling it as a full fledge feature. When apple advertise Siri they are not mentioning its in a beta. We know its in a beta but the general public does not know what that means. Apple is not helping either they are not putting a disclaimer that it is a beta program. If you ask me if you push a program as vigorously as apple is pushing siri then you should release the finished product.
That would be the Marines that lead the way. The army gets the new toys but the Marines go in first and get things done.
Some people do not realize that gaming is not only about graphics. Control, immersive game play is one of the reasons people still buy consoles. Consoles at the time of their release also Has industry leading graphics at a cheaper price due to the fact the OEMs sell them for a lost. They make the cost up with the sells of software. This is how the Wii lost out. There was not enough sells of games after people purchased them. The games it came with was all people played....
I have to call you on your BS. Verizon does not carry any 4g windows phone. Hell they do not even carry a windows phone anymore.u
Because its just like a windows PC, where photos are files and they all naturally available to any program/app.
Sorry but last I checked google does not have any privacy loopholes. Instead you are met with this upon installation of a market place app: If the app attempts to access a permission that it does not state the app will not function correctly.
I don't get the rationale of some people in on this site. Yes the iPhone is a great phone. But to think that every one will buy it is nuts. Do you really think that every person wants an iPhone and some mysterious reason is holding them back? If a person wanted an iPhone bad enough they would have one. People want a phone that works for them. For some thats a cheap android phone. For others its a giant Samsung Galaxy Note others it the iPhone. Some of these post are...