or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

I know that apple is making the lions share of the profits now. But that is not going to be a permanent thing. I think apple is aware of this also. Apple is in bubble and it will POP. This is not a industry where the competition will lie down and let apple continue to make those profits. Consider this, if apple releases the iPad 3 in the next quarter and the iPad has some huge flaw, they will lose billions and not only will they lose money but the most valuable thing they...
I have noticed I job many customers going from iPhones to Androids 4.3-4.65 inch screens seems to be the phones they move to. When I ask why they are moving most say I want a larger screen. Some becuase I dropped my iPhone and need a replacement.
I think apple will definitely have to change. People in reality don't care to much about OS, they care about price and features. Screen size is one of the growing features people want. When people find out that the iPhone 4s is not the iPhone 4gs they start to want an Android, Why? they think 4g>3g. So it comes to the point why should I pay the same for a smaller screen and slower data? (and for some consumers the list of things they would have to compromise is larger,...
YES bash the non officially announced feature in android. Bash a rumor. Depending on how it is added it could really just be the evolution of the current voice control. If you ask me an honest opinion I will tell you Siri at this point is just a gimmick in a new dress. I think in a few months people will not care to much about it. But this is just my opinion to features that do not add any real functionality to people.
There are just as many budget users on iOS. If not more then android. You still got people buying 3GSs and those phones are no spring chickens. iOS has another advantage that has led to its success. Also considering its not that the android market is unsuccessful for developers. It is that the iOS app store is simply more successful. Many of you are looking at it as the iOS app store as the default but if you step back and look at each of them you see where the difference...
Does this study take into the fact that the android apps are often given away for free. And are add supported. Because then the revenue is split differently between the two platforms.
Android does backups over the cloud. The thing that Apple just got into. All of your app purchases are kept on file or rather in a digital locker and you can redownload them anytime. Your contacts are sync wirelessly. Most highend android can run any non gaming app (There are many that require a tegra).And apple has much more power with the carrier then Google or any of the OEMS could ever wish for. Including Nokia and Microsoft.Android and iOS have completely different...
To be honest I think what he said is more then possible. Consider that three of the largest television makers work with Google's android, Sony, Samsung, and LG. They can easily push more of the other OEMS into doing it to compete with the rumor of the threat of an Apple T.V. The T.V.s have the hardware to do this what they will need to get is a hard drive in some of these TVs and an internet port. Remember the man has foot in the mouth disease. So 2020 to him would be 2012
I think everyone gets tired of hearing this one. "Just wait until the iPhone gets to verizon it will crush Android.""Just wait until the new iPhone "v5" comes out it will halt Android""Once the iPhone gets to Sprint it will destroy Android"Android is here and it is here to stay. It is a damn good mobile OS and their is no denying that as millions of people are buying android phones each month.I work for one of the major telecoms and I am noticing a lot of switches in...
I honestly think the Transformer can be successful. That laptop dock as an entirely new level of functionality missing from most tablets. Many of you say you want the tablet to be a "Post PC" thing and to be honest this is pretty far beyond the PC era. Easily argued further then the ipad. Being able to download files and to save them onto a flash drive is a huge plus in my book for something that people expect me to replace my computer with.