or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

I hate to say it but I see a report like this before the new iPhone comes out. I find the results are never as the report finds. What consumers say and what they do are two different things. Nearly unrelated it would seem at times.
Only facetime and imessage will have a chance. Everything else would seem like a novelty app. I.E. apple is not own for maps Google is, apple is not know music streaming Pandora is, same thing for all of the other apps.
Highly doubtful. While majority of mobile malware is on android majority of android phones do not have any malware.It requires multiple steps to get a malware exploit onto your android phone. Its not as simple as just going to a bad website. Their is a process and warnings.
To be hobnst that works in both ways with both sides. We are at the point were no one switches unless given a good reason. Generally that's a feeling one of the companies burned you. Most switchers I know its because things like my battery died to fast, Apps crashed too fast, I can't customize it, the screen is to small/big. People no longer switch for features they switch after they have a problem. Its annoying to switch now. You have to Change what you are used to. Most...
Android has had the predictive text for the past two years baked in. Swift key I think is going on five years. Interactive notifications are two years old on android. Placing the location has been baked into the hangouts since hangouts was added into the messaging last year. Many of the other features are original apple ones however.
Majority of all android users will continue to use Google maps. Its what they are use to using and it is arguably superior
Apple will still continue the app support on competing platforms I assume. Other wise can see some angry android cusotomers mad at being cut off and the single person with a windows phone would be mad.
Just because something is not successful does not mean you can discount the hard hard work that people put into it. Many great inventions may fell and someone else will comeback and barrow that idea.Second how do you know the apple TV sold more then the Chromecast. I am really curious I have yet to see sales figures
Do you know anything about a sample size. Its when you take a small cross section of a population and ask them a question. These answers generally with a low margin of error give you an approximate estimate of a populations opinion. 1000 is a good size sample to represent the United States.
I beg to differ the chrome cast is a widely successful product and innovative. And most people in this thread are using that word wrong. Innovation means new idea, method or device. Many of the most innovative advancements of the last year were ignored. My favorite innovation was knock-on by LG. Its simple but overlooked. Just because something is not popular does not mean it was not an innovation.