or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Only one slight problem with the 27th as the day. They have not sent invites yet. They attempt to give everyone at least a week notice to make plans. They can't call it on the 26th and expect many people to drop what their doing to come. So they have really missed the cutoff date for it.
I really think you should rethink that or rephrase it. "No PC manufacturer can match that." Because you are only thinking of the large companies that all fail and make horrible low end hardware. However there are dozens of companies that make high quality computers that have a higher customer satisfaction then apple. These Companies like Silverstone, Falcom Northwest and many others have great customer service primarly because they have such a small user base and they...
I notice a lot of people are posting that they are afraid of Google selling their personal information. First of all you must realize that google sells your eyes. Google does infact use your personal information to link you to advertisements that have some relevance to you. This allows you to see adds that you care about and them to connect their clients to customers whom are more likely to click on the link. Believe it or not other companies do on a smaller scale or just...
You have no idea how many people buy apple products with little reason other then it is from apple. So many people have told me their mac is better then my gaming rig just because it is a Mac.
why would apple want to side with Oracle. Apple wants android to fail while it is in Oracle's best interest that android becomes as successful as possible that way they can get more money out of it. Apple would stand to lose by siding with Oracle on this.
I regret toinform you that me and my company sue.co currently owns the patents for posting on a web based site. We also own the password on Internet passwords we willsee you in court once the lines die down.
I am so tired of hearing the "But the iphone is only on two carriers" thing. Its anoying and it shows the complete ignorance of the user. the iPhone is not only on two carriers in the UK where currently the SGSII is out selling it. Yes it is on multiple carriers there and it still gets out sold by android. Expect android or some other licensed OS to always be number one in the market share. Android fits to the device, meaning customers can pick and chose, Some people...
Samsung did this just to get the product in people's hands. People really don't know what a tablet is and why they should spend 500 dollars on one or 500 on a budget laptop. By placing it right in the consumers hands It allows them to let people use it and see how useful a tablet is. This will lead to much greater sells when those customers want to replace them with a later generation. This happened with my mother she wanted a new computer then ilet her use my 10.1 now she...
Yeah I own an android phone and tablet have purchased a total of five apps. I don't buy games I got gameboid for that. I own two keyboards (one for phones and the other for tablets.) and a forum app. And an app I made a mistake of buying. Over all I only invested 20$ in apps. The main thing that stands in the way of people switching is how use they are to their phones. Majority of android buyers are old feature phone users so for them android was their first smart phone...
... So everyone has to worship apple even if they do something negative to the industry even when they are getting out of hand with the legal battle. Some people are thinking and even speaking their opinions.