or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

I know how to use itunes. However it has not played right on windows for a few years. I use my girlfriend's mbp to load music to my ipod. On my windows computer it crashes and freezes often. My computer is no slouch it has a great phenom ii 4 core processor and a beefy video card. I have ran adobe photo shop and adobe illustrator at once along with modern warfare ii the computer did not stutter once. But itunes even if it is the only program open it freezes and becomes...
As we all know just a year and a half ago apple restarted tablets. Now we are seeing multiple companies jumping in to catch some of the action. And for the most part we see most of them failing. Some people are quick to claim that it is because apple's iOS operating system is so great. I don't think that iOS is a bad os at all do not get me wrong however I feel as if that may not be the reason. I'll start with a personal story and explain my theory as to why the tablet...
I recently began to look at the different environments of work and business between American companies and Asian companies. What I have found is the different priorities in the companies. Priorities: Asian corporations like samsung generally put its country and its workers first. This would include paying them more and not outsourcing the labor. This may be due to the more collectives society that is normally found in these countries. This means that they will rarely...
Or like calling iOS devices a competitor to Portable gaming Consoles.
What they need to do is go with the flow and start using another OS. They should make android phones or WP7 and install blackberry essential apps on them and they would make a killing. They don't need to crash burn and become a soft where only company. They never had bad hardware. They just don't notice people don't want Blackberries they want Androids and iPhones.
I think RIM has two ways to slow down the fall or even turn it around. 1. Attempt to sell to a larger company like apple. The implications their will be great Apple can ensure the Enterprise market and get its hands on BBM in all it could be a huge success for apple to Buy it. 2. They start producing android or windows phone 7 handsets. Here it would keep them in business they will continue to sell phones. They can also sell their phones with packaged Black Berry...
This is not a mobile game this is a cell phone game. As a person who would call them self a gamer. I hate how people attempt to paint iOS and android devices as video game machines. They are not. They have a lot of limitations in place such as limited input being restricted to a touch screen. Not being optimized for gaming. Its almost how idiots say Sony and Nintendo compete with iOS devices for mobile gaming. They don't no one will waste their money on an Ipod touch just...
When I look at this I think good. All the issues I have seen here have been based on the current android platform and the handset manufacturers. This will be a striped down version of android. The army will be building it own base stuff. Most likely no android market access. It will be similar to the control Barnes and Nobles has over the Nook. It will only be android base it will not be android. They would not have this type of control with iOS. If it was base android vs...
Sony is a love/hate company. They do some things that are great innovations and at the same time they attach something to it that...well destroy the product. They manage to Create the PSP with great graphics addictive games. To top it off they added to it UMDs, A media that failed faster then any of the pre-android iPhone killers. They also don't realize that their media stick is over priced and is only used by Sony products. Sony's PS3 was an all around great product that...
http://smidgenpc.com/2010/05/07/lapt...most-reliable/ Shocked me that Toshiba was big enough to make the list let alone the top two