or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Yeah I own an android phone and tablet have purchased a total of five apps. I don't buy games I got gameboid for that. I own two keyboards (one for phones and the other for tablets.) and a forum app. And an app I made a mistake of buying. Over all I only invested 20$ in apps. The main thing that stands in the way of people switching is how use they are to their phones. Majority of android buyers are old feature phone users so for them android was their first smart phone...
... So everyone has to worship apple even if they do something negative to the industry even when they are getting out of hand with the legal battle. Some people are thinking and even speaking their opinions.
In 2010 apple invented the tablet. For over a decade people have been copying their design.
Google has stated motorola will remain a separate entity it will continue to operate as normal and it will continue to operate as normal. Google will sell it within the decade minus the patents. Most likely they got together with the major oems ahead of time and told them this would be happened and assuring them they have nothing to worry about. Google would not lock itself into one oem out of the dozens it has and lose out on future market gain. This was a calculated...
So I am starting this thread to discuss the new google social networking service to combat facebook. Right now google+ is currently invite only but the 25million+ plus users continue to grow. So what do you think about it. If you have it leave some feedback, do you like the ios app, have you tried the Android app. Tell everyone what you think. Do you think it can possibly take on facebook do you see this being your primary social networking site. (I currently have a...
OK the most popular androids are in no particular order, samsung galaxy s, and samsung galaxy s ii, motorolla droid x, htc evo, lg optimus 1, droid 2. All of these phones but the optimus 1 where considered high end at release and people knowingly choose these phones over the iphone and cheaper phones. Android is popular because of 1. Availability 2. Features, (people like large screens, keyboards, and microsd 3. Price 4. They are average consumers and picked up...
Well I am happy to be t-mobile now. No matter what I keep my low rate plan and since I will never sign a new contract I won't worry about new unexpected fees. Ironically I work for at&t
what do you receive by seeing android, blackberry iOS, webOS, or windows phone seven fail? Do you get a fat check by some unknown entity? Does your hours get a an addition? You know what happens? Nothing the consumer sees no benefit, the stock holder sees a slight increase if another player doesn't show up soon. Besides for google they have won already. Google only looses out if you buy a windows phone 7 device otherwise they make money. Apple in reality does not...
Depends on the company. Asus makes the best prebuilt systems right now (yeah they are better then macs quality wise) so I believe they will place some high quality parts in it. Hp and dell may as well market them as high end paper weights because that's exactly what they will be.
What is your definition of innovation. Seriously there has been alot of innovation outside of the ipad. Look at the asus transformer or the tablets that added things they believed consumers would like, such as full size usb, hdmi, workable flash in a mobile device? Or is your definition of innovation tied to the amount of tripsvto the patent Office?