or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

OK the most popular androids are in no particular order, samsung galaxy s, and samsung galaxy s ii, motorolla droid x, htc evo, lg optimus 1, droid 2. All of these phones but the optimus 1 where considered high end at release and people knowingly choose these phones over the iphone and cheaper phones. Android is popular because of 1. Availability 2. Features, (people like large screens, keyboards, and microsd 3. Price 4. They are average consumers and picked up...
Well I am happy to be t-mobile now. No matter what I keep my low rate plan and since I will never sign a new contract I won't worry about new unexpected fees. Ironically I work for at&t
what do you receive by seeing android, blackberry iOS, webOS, or windows phone seven fail? Do you get a fat check by some unknown entity? Does your hours get a an addition? You know what happens? Nothing the consumer sees no benefit, the stock holder sees a slight increase if another player doesn't show up soon. Besides for google they have won already. Google only looses out if you buy a windows phone 7 device otherwise they make money. Apple in reality does not...
Depends on the company. Asus makes the best prebuilt systems right now (yeah they are better then macs quality wise) so I believe they will place some high quality parts in it. Hp and dell may as well market them as high end paper weights because that's exactly what they will be.
What is your definition of innovation. Seriously there has been alot of innovation outside of the ipad. Look at the asus transformer or the tablets that added things they believed consumers would like, such as full size usb, hdmi, workable flash in a mobile device? Or is your definition of innovation tied to the amount of tripsvto the patent Office?
I am seeing a lot of arguments about profits of the world companies in there is a reason why samsung fails to bring in the profit apple does. The big difference between the two companies is actually cultural. Due to the fact apple is an American company they place stock holders first. While a Korean or japanese company places employees as priority. This is why samsung operates in Korea, employing Koreans rather then going next door to china and doing the labor for a...
visual voicemail is fair but the touch screen I think they are just taking advantage of the broken system now.
As a lover of android the reasons I use it have little to do with the iphone, I like it for its customization, and the flash capabilities (I love watching the daily show on the way to work.) I like that I have a Gameboid advance emulator on my phone, I like that I have access to the file system to add media, (I hate itunes... And windows for that matter of use linux for everything but games. So the file system is a necessity) I also loved my bigger screen. Don't...
The other poster was referring to iOS 5 which compared to the state android has been for the last few years added no new innovation intact it seemed it was mainly stuff that should have been in the os from day one.
Android has had native sync with google cloud Apps for years. The twitter is not "integrated into the os" but it works with all of features natively, if you take a picture you can share it to facebook, twitter, email, etc. Do a little research next time will you. I