or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

As a lover of games it would be smarter of Nintendo to release blockbuster games to PC, Xbox 1, and ps4. Mobile is not ready for blockbuster gmes yet. When you have games closing in at 50 GB and millions of dollars going into development it's hard to give it away for 4.99. Most peopple don't see it worth pay 60$ games and these studios being forced to pay 30% to apple is absurb.
Protruding camera in my opinion is a major fail. Its not that you have larger camera sensor its that there was more space for battery that was instead wasted on making a phone thinner. I personally rather a phone I have to charge less then a tenth of milometer thinner.
Showing it next to a hand is not a good reference to size. Imagine if they used Kobe's hand then a 5.5 inch device will make since. If they use say a small womans hand then you have a giant phone. Referencing it to phones already available is the best way. Plus 5.5" done well is not too large and works well. Hate to say it but look at the note series its not to large of a phone for those who use it. And the keywords are those who use it.
I will be getting one because it works well with my job. I work as a supervisor at a call center for a wireless carrier and ironically phones are not allowed due to the fear of people taking pictures of customer information. So with this I can keep my phone in my pocket and get my notifications.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJHYqE0RDg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Well what exactly was copied? I don't mean to be a "troll" however you are making a claim and I will like to see some evidence supporting it.
That is logical. Android developers knew the market changed from the product they where making to the apple iPhone. You have to adapt or fail. Google choice was simple adapt.but please do tail me what was stolen from the iPhone?
Samsung has been known to test devices in large shells and even purposely leak incorrect images of devices to throw people of. Anything and everything can change about this device.
Android has had controls in the pull down notifications for 9 months now. That app was not developed by google its a third party app. Judging by your ignorance on the subject I can safely assume you have never used android to compare the notifications or control center. 
Well since you bring it up. Please explain to me how android is a blatant rip off of iOS. I still have yet to hear any evidence just rants. And also what feature did apple announced first that google then placed into android that android fans say was in android first. Please if you are going to make wild claims back them up.