or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Please tell me how the current Samsung screens are shitty. Have you used one for more then ten seconds at a best buy when you were searching for fualts with it
...since you are not mindlessly condemning Samsung/praising apple welcome to ridicule. I agree with you its silly to make an equivication to the newton and the note but then state its not taking in account the same argument with the Prada and the iPhone.I like to consider if one subscribes to a form of ideology to make an arguement no matter how we redicules, they must be willing to accept when that exact form is used against them.
Don't worry the iOS version of the app will be better then the android counterpart.
What would you define innovation as.
seems like google is saying I rather you use this working fingerprint software than some half-baked software. (samsung)
In the case of a legally aquired warrant it should be decrypted. I would not want justice to be mishandled because a piece of evidence could not be accessed. If it's just for the government sniffing purposes then hell no. On that note it only takes one screw up in America to cause drastic change. If they can proof beyond a doubt a major crime could have been prevented then they would easily get sweeping change.
YouTube relies on the Google play services plugin. Its a bandaid Google did yo keep all androids on relatively the same software APIs despite the lack of timely updates
As an android user who is primarily a lover of technology I have to say as of android is the best smart phone for me. I work for at&t and when ever my customers ask me which one is better I ask them what is better football or basketball. Then I elloborate that its based on them as a person for some android plain sucks others only can do an iPhone. I use an m8 because I don't use the camera on my phone that much I read allot on my phone so I want a large screen that is...
Actually Samsung sales a lot of phones internationally. They sale more phones then anyone else. At some point I think everyone here can agree channel stuffing becomes obvious but when you have profits to back it up they are selling. The S series may not sale as much as the iPhone but it's a successful phone line none the less.
20 dollars a month is not worth it I will stick with google music for the time being no complaints yet there and its been almost two years.