or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

Maybe apple is trying to pull a Nokia. I can see it right now...   This newspaper's pictures where taken entirely with the Apple iPhone 5. In half of the pictures you will see the reflection of a high end nikon taking the photo.
When did apple changed the default search engine? You are changing your search engine because you dislike google competing against apple.
I love how Google wants to make uniform services. I would love if Microsoft, Google, Blackberry, and Apple can get together and make ONE unified IM client. I don't have friends that only use iphones so imessage is not an end all.
You most likely had a defective unit. I use a Nexus 4 and I get the same amount of battery life as I did when I had a iphone 5. When I use my nexus 4 on stock I get the about +/- 30 minutes as when I had an iphone 5. When I use CyanogenMod 10.1 I get 3 to 5 hours longer then the iPhone 5.(But that should not count) 
Seriously its absolutely has me astounded that you guys think Samsung would channel stuff. There is no profits in it. Samsung ships the phones to where they will be purchased. There is no company who values people's perception of their numbers more then they do profits. Stop thinking that they are just channel stuffing. The Galaxy S 4 is a popular phone. It may not be iPhone numbers but it is a popular phone Samsung will sale 50-40 million by the end of the year. 
Take my money
  Jailbraking enables those who know about it to do "cool things" that others can't do on their phone.    Which leads to bragging and explaining to friends how to do it, who then show it to other friends etc.   At the end of the day, a lot of iOS users end up side loading apps because someone told them to. And a lot of them don't have the knowledge to be able to discern what is a so-called "trusted source".
Possibly to use facetime and imessage with people who do not have an iphone. (Which is still most of the population) Besides according to Steve Jobs Facetime was going to be open. 
They don't exist. Most android fanboys don't like home if they are pure google. The thing that bothers me is when a Apple fanboy gets happy about not getting the choice to run an app. 
Yes samsung is paying to make millions of Galaxy S phones just to say they sold them. What are you thinking!!! No company does anything like that. Samsung makes phones and sells most of them. If they said 40 million shipped you do know that at least 90% of them are sold. Why else would they bother to spend the money to make 40 million phones. Bragging about sells is not worth that much as you can see no company that is struggling is bragging about sells. You don't see...