or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

If LG can sell the nexus 4 8gb for 299.99 I think it is possible 
What did Samsung copy from Siri. S voice is just a Vlingo client and the licenses go to Vlingo so samsung would be free from any lawsuit for that.
If there is no Microsoftoffice on iPad by the end of month I will have to get a surface tab :(
That's odd I find no such lag present on my Nexus 4. I love listening to music on my phone I have no problems with the quality and I am almost certain android has more music player apps than IOS. Try a nexus 4 out you will be pleasantly surprised at what a nice piece of tech it is (minus the lack of lte and its crap camera) its a one, if not the best smart phone you can buy
What does android have to do with it... I see people with iPhones with cracked screens all the time.    Please if you do not mind I am just curious as to what in your expert opinion is the reason that android is crap. And why is it that millions of people are buying it over the other options. One of my friends just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S III she is not a fandroid she just liked it better (Despite me telling her the S IV would be coming out soon).
I personally dislike all of the low to no competition the big three tech companies have. Microsoft in office, Apple in Tablets, Google in search. Its not great but we all find ourselves trying the competition and coming right back. From the competition we go back due the feeling unfamiliar with the different product (in the case of google search) or the product being vastly inferior (Tablets and Office)
  In my post I stated that a student can go to the campus library and check the books out. Me and my friends saved hundreds of dollars a year by doing this. 
Most colleges issue test on Scantrons. Are you aware what you use to inter your answer on a Scantron. Its not a text message. And I would like to you to go to one single American University where there is not one professor who bans the use of computers from there lectures. In those lectures what does one take notes on? I had two professors like this. In fact when it comes to note taking its better to write it out then to type it out. Most students end up going to facebook...
As I said there is nothing that is required for school that will set a student back more than a hundred dollars (a graphing calculator). I myself lived in a pretty busy apartment so I studied at the library where there was a 24/7 computer lab. After my first semester I stopped buying the books that where available in the Library because I would be studying there anyway. I realized that collage if one is smart is cheaper than it seems. I pay 30 dollars a semester most of...
This puts the school in some dangerous waters. Most schools do not require even computers majority of the schools have at least a 24/7 computer lab for students. Requiring students to purchase a non-academically required item (as opposed to note books, writing utensils  and paper). In most large schools even text books are not required to be purchased, as you can go into the library and generally find one (except around finals). Requiring students to pay 329.99 for an...