or Connect

Posts by Apple v. Samsung

This puts the school in some dangerous waters. Most schools do not require even computers majority of the schools have at least a 24/7 computer lab for students. Requiring students to purchase a non-academically required item (as opposed to note books, writing utensils  and paper). In most large schools even text books are not required to be purchased, as you can go into the library and generally find one (except around finals). Requiring students to pay 329.99 for an...
The Google+ app is what they use to back up photos. I use it to keep all my photos in sync on my nexus 4.   We all know that google is a advertising company but they do not have some guy just looking at your information. Its a program that compiles keywords and gives you adds based on that. It does not give your information to the advertisers. It links the ads to the correct people. Google does value privacy hints why we have not  seen too many reports of user data being...
Last year Samsung toyed with the internet with dozens of fake renders and mock up designs. The way Samsung does it is by flooding the media with so much fake stuff that if the real deal leaks no one knows if it is a fake or real. This year has been different they have been no leaks at all. They may be placing the phone internals into a different shell to use it in test units.       I work with apple and their customer service is insulting. To charge your customer 29.99...
Plastic is in many ways the ideal component to manufacture a handheld device.     -Cheap -easy to manipulate and shape -works with antennas  -does not scratch -can be flexible and durable -Light weight   the negatives are....it feels cheap.   The idea that a phone is cheap because it is made out of plastic is a odd one. considering the other popular materials have huge drawbacks, glass cracks and shatters, Aluminum scratches and scuffs easily (but...
Does that mean you will let me read it. You refer to your dissertation as if it is where you got the info and then you say you go by what is posted in previous comments. Why even bring up your dissertation if you don't even remember it?
May I please read your Dissertation...This is the second time you mentioned it since I been on this site. And the Second time you have been wrong.
  -- HTC is being devoured by Samsung and their advertising. I think Samsung wants to destroy android. They are using a Trojan horse strategy  They become the most power and trusted smart phone manufacturer using android. Once their brand is stronger than android they switch to Tizen. Destroying android, dozens of OEMs, and gives them a true chance at a complete vertical integration.    However this announcement for better or worse helps out apple die-hards a lot. One...
Ugh... not sure what you meant by the back button. But yes android does have a back button...Its generally right next to the home button.    Yes android uses code names for its major releases. I have never seen any large company do something like this. By the way what version is OS Mountain Lion what is going to be the next one?    I am honestly hopping for Ocelot (vague archer reference) 
Android has a home button. it does everything you just said 
    Android had better cloud syncing, Android has better notifications  Android has better maps Android has a feature that allows you to see what apps are using your data and how much they are using Android has more locking options, none, pattern, slide, pin, and password  Android has customization widgets     While I understand not all of these features don't appeal to you but for most of the population they do.