or Connect

Posts by DCGOO

Except you get an UNLOCKED iPhone.
Yes. But it has been that way for quite some time. Not new with the 6s
Hey, it worked for me. I was going to wait. But the AUP inspired me to reserve for day 1.  Unlocked, annual upgrades, Applecare?  A no brainer IMO. 
 It IS on the Apple Music page in the app, press the RADIO button.  It is essentially identical to the old service. All the stations are still there, I did not lose anything.  It works just as adequately as it always has for me.  Not great, but adequate.
It served to remind me to make sure I had shut off the automatic renewal (I had).     I do have an iTunes in the Cloud subscription ($25/year). Not so much for iTunes Match, but it makes iTunes Radio Ad free.  Worth it for that alone IMO. 
 You miss Radio?   I use it nearly every day
Actually encryption has been part of Apple Mail.app for many years.  At least since Snow Leopard I think.  It is also available in iOS, although a little trickier to install on your iDevice, because you have to load a custom profile.  But it is supported. All you need is a set of keys. Many are free if you don't mind annual renewals. 
  TiVo is an OTA receiver (up to 4 simultaneous shows) that can stream any recorded OTA content to your iPad/iPhone.  Very handy if you want to keep up with local news or sports, while traveling.  TiVo has provided blended search for years, which includes OTA programming.   I am really surprised it is not mentioned in these threads. 
 Actually, 80% of the world DOES have that kind of connection.  Only in the U.S. are we crippled with tiny pipes (less that 100M) and ridiculous costs. 
I haven't tried it, but that ability has always been there.  I would be highly surprised to see it removed from iOS 9.