or Connect

Posts by DCGOO

...and of course all owned by COMCAST
 Yes, it was a 38 mm Sport for my wife.  A 42mm sport (Space Gray) ordered about 45 min after orders opened, did move up from June, to May 29.  Maybe it will continue to improve.
Yes, it was a 38 mm Sport.  My 42mm sport ordered about 45 min after orders opened, did move up from June, to May 29.  Maybe it will continue to improve.
 I ordered a watch in an Apple Retail store, on SUNDAY.  It arrived TODAY, 48 hours later.   Not too shabby.  
Here is another.   I ordered a 38 MM Sport just yesterday in my local Apple Store. Initially the order said June.  Today I receive an email saying shipment was moved up to May-21, Cool!   Ten minutes later I receive another email saying it SHIPPED. It will be here tomorrow!  Far out!!!
 Being part of the Dow, has nothing to do with what exchange the stock is traded on.  Apple is still traded on the NASDAQ.
Really sweet. Too bad you only have to pair it once!
It is also probably a not insignificant Enterprise device.  How many restaurants and other retailers are scrambling for wireless POS terminals?   What is the typical device today?  an iPod Touch.  Add Apple Pay and EMV credit cards to the mix, and you've got another market to dominate.
It is configurable.
I am guessing many retailers will incorporate Apple Pay with the upgrades required to support Chip & Pin (EMV) by October 15 deadline.  I would expect many retailers to join up over the summer.