or Connect

Posts by Steven N.

More endorsements for iOS from the FBI.
Same here
Not so Bravo. I am seriously disappointed in this program.My iPhone 5's battery does great from 100% down to 35% or so and then goes from 35% to 0% in a couple of minutes. In other words, I have about 65% capacity left.Apple "diagnostics" claimed the battery was at 95%. BS. Apple has something seriously wrong with the tool they are qualifying potential units to be applicable for this replacement.
Add to that their pending collapse in their primary expansion market of China and Samsung's days of "Samsung will kill Apple" are long gone.
Then you need to learn English. Your interpretation is simply wrong.
Actually, we know that the US specifically achieved double digit growth and there is no support for your interpretation. We don't know if if was 10% or 22% but it was greater than 10% in the US.
You got suckered into the idea of profitless growth. Google has grown it's business and invested in the future WHILE posting profits. Apple has. Walmart did/has. Microsoft has.Only fools don't understand that Amazon's money is going toward servicing EXISTING business and only a small amount is going toward FUTURE businesses. If they simply stopped "investing" and tried to post a profit, their entire business would collapse and they would be unable to continue operations....
It is easy to sell at a loss.
I agree 100% with this post. This has been my thought on Amazon as well for several years.
I think it comes because many people no longer have a book store to go and purchase/skim new releases. Borders and other mega chains killed the small local shops but at least they were local. You could go and browse new books and buy them.Amazon's predatory pricing (anyone can grow selling at a loss) has driven many of these stores out of business. Amazon's continued losses have more to do with supporting existing business and less to do with investing in the future business.