or Connect

Posts by Steven N.

I got a Samsung sound bar when I got my LED Samsung TV and talk about a lemon design. It has a slight, but audible, hiss sound. Got it replaced. Same thing. Simply a bad design.The TV is good though.
And making phone calls is CHEAPER now than in the 70's. The forced wiring up of everyone, while nice for a few, substantially increased the cost to most everyone else. It is a ball ending act and I see lots of people trying to fix something that is NOT broken.
Wow. Rational post. +10
"Until recently, these "roads" from content providers to the cloud and back down to the user have been treated like open pipes, completely unregulated. For years cable companies had no issue leaving these pipes wide open, as most of the content being delivered were static websites, images, Flash, and the occasional low-resolution video." Is not a true statement in any regard. I am saddened by the talking heads (like Obsma) that take positions when they know next to...
More endorsements for iOS from the FBI.
Same here
Not so Bravo. I am seriously disappointed in this program.My iPhone 5's battery does great from 100% down to 35% or so and then goes from 35% to 0% in a couple of minutes. In other words, I have about 65% capacity left.Apple "diagnostics" claimed the battery was at 95%. BS. Apple has something seriously wrong with the tool they are qualifying potential units to be applicable for this replacement.
Add to that their pending collapse in their primary expansion market of China and Samsung's days of "Samsung will kill Apple" are long gone.
Then you need to learn English. Your interpretation is simply wrong.
Actually, we know that the US specifically achieved double digit growth and there is no support for your interpretation. We don't know if if was 10% or 22% but it was greater than 10% in the US.