or Connect

Posts by LogicNReason

You're telling me that the iPhone 5 was an underwhelming upgrade to the 4S, but that you're interested in the S3, which was arguably even more-so a simple, incremental upgrade to the S2?
Did you really just compare the iPhone's unveiling to Android's classified development?   Do you think things through before you post???
The difference is you're basing your assumptions off of what you read on internet forums and Nintendo's statement that they're going to cater to hardcore gamers -something they've done before- and presenting them like facts. Based on your preference towards xbox, it wouldn't surprise me that you also go to websites that have a slight slant towards the xbox (that's nothing against you, that's just human nature). It'd be similar to me stating that based on this site and...
Oh man, we have an old school console fanboy here. I miss the days where tech sites and forums were debating between which console was better based on the quality of their games (rather than the strength of their IP portfolio )Anyhow, as Tallest Skill has already pointed out, this response is so far from correct I'm not sure where to begin.First of all, Nintendo and Apple are actually pretty comparable. Both companies have a notoriously dedicated fanbase, sell devices for...
The 3DS is crap and not selling well, eh? I've got a bridge for sale!
I'm assuming you meant "so now"? Check your grammar here, as I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.So you're telling me you picked up a phone that you absolutely hated and played with it for an hour? Seems even less likely to me. And what is "the Galaxy"? The S2? The Note? The Nexus? You seem to be jumping between devices, which further leads to my conclusion that you're just making up a story to fit all of the generic Android criticism you've ever heard, despite all of...
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with AD. I highly doubt you picked up a Galaxy S2. If you did, I'm sure you picked it up with your opinion on it already skewed because of your blatant anti Samsung (perhaps Android?) agenda already. You can't pick up a device while waiting in line and make all of those horribly over-exaggerated criticisms in 2 minutes without already having a previous bias. Not only does your opinion differ from most experts, it simply sounded...
Yeah, same as Apple.And iPhone breaks. User buys a new one? New sale. Go to a different carrier? New sale. This is how it has been in electronics for years.
His statement wasn't stupid; it was correct. Just because you disagree with it does not make it stupid.That being said, what makes you assume ones' interest can only be in one company? I own a Macbook Pro, an iPad 2, and an HTC EVO because I wanted very specific things out of my various devices. Should I be allowed to come to this site because (assuming I blindly followed the companies I buy from) 67% of me supports Apple? Or should I be banned because 33% of me is tainted...
This looks absolutely awesome! Also, if they find a way to make this quite sturdy think of how much thinner laptops could be (in the sense that they could still upgrade the internals because they could massively reduce the current thick keyboards).