or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Something like Synecdoche, New York. They could get Khaufman and Spike Jonze together for it! Not a bad idea at all. Speaking of which, why isn't John Malkovich being considered for the role of Jobs? He'd literally tear everyone a new hole...
The sorry commentary of my life... besides Serena Williams, I do not know even a single person mentioned in the celebrity list.
I'm actually a little disappointed with iOS 8 on my 5c. It seems to lag a little, sometimes does not register touch, lock screen music controls don't respond at times and other little things like that. The phone rings and vibrates a split second longer after you take the call. I may have been spoilt silly by the Apple devices, but these small things are really irritating.
I'm just not too excited about Star Wars right now. The best thing probably about the release is that Disney will look to milk the franchise and may release the pre-special edition OT on Blu-ray.   Now they don't have to worry about paying George Lucas' wife.
Spent a good half an hour ogling the site! There are a few repeated superlatives, but the screenshots and the feature-list made me drool! I want this soon.   The good news is that it still says 'Early 2015'! With luck we'll see it on 30th of June 2015!!
#TwitterGate is 3....2...
   I love Goooooooooooooold!
How can someone who does not even know what Malware is, expect it? A person would be suspicious of buying a device from a guy in a trench coat in an alley. Why would they worry about something being sold at Best Buy?   A person buys something that "does what an iPad does" at 1/4th the price. He should be intelligent enough to know that it may not last too long. But how can he be expected to know that his privacy is at stake?   I agree with @SolipsismY and...
 Even an Office 365 subscription comes with OneDrive storage.  Hell, now you don't even need a subscription for basic editing and storage on the Cloud. With iCloud+iWork and MS Office+OneDrive, I fail to see how Dropbox will help.iCloud+iWork on the Web are platform agnostic. MS Office on OS X, iOS and Windows (and Android shortly) is also omnipresent. I think the market requirement of Dropbox is diminishing. Of course, I don't use it at all, so there will be some...
The Galaxy S3 was lightning in a bottle and Samsung should have realised that and done things differently.   It was nice while it lasted, but I've now moved on from laughing at Samsung's expense. I'm on the verge of ordering a Retina 5K iMac and plan to start working with FCP X and am really excited about it!