or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

And 2/3 of 2014 as well.
 I notice that the Gazelle story keeps getting bumped up. It looks like AI is getting paid for it. I don't have a problem with that. However, it would have been better if they mentioned that it was an ad, rather than a 'feature'.
It looks like Yosemite is the version that will finally kill off my 2009 iMac. The machine has become very, very slow.   I plan to do a complete re-install once the GM is out. I guess a reset is long overdue.
 Actually Office 365 isn't too expensive for what it offers. I am against subscription software in general, but if companies that deal mostly with software are moving in that direction, then that is how it is. There was a time when amateur photographers/ videographers could buy a licence for Adobe's Creative Suite and use it. The subscription plans now are high enough to separate the men from the boys, so guys like me have to look for alternatives like...
 OT, but I hope things get better for Benedict soon. He's been in a sub-standard Sherlock season, a toothless Star Trek movie, a critically 'meh'  Middle Earth film (even though I immensely enjoyed The Hobbit films so far) and a bomb biography (The Fourth Estate). He is absolutely watchable, but things just don't seem to be working out for him.
 You missed the part about it being so obvious that a deaf man could smell it. Or something.
 I don't think Disney ruins everything because I really don't care much for Disney. It may be blasphemy, but I couldn't care less about anything from Pixar, so I don't have any complaints about Disney there. As for Star Wars, George himself whored it out for a billion toys and licenced stuff, including the extended universe, which I never ever got into. But the movies, the original trilogy, are still amazing.Even though there was a great deal of disappointment with the...
 Is it a fake Mac application that the User is surprised that it behaves like a real Mac application?
 I'm 100% with you. I wanted to say that the title should read - "Disney whores 'Star Wars'...". But they have to get back their $4B. The only thing that actually is a plus is that we may actually see the pre-Special Edition OTs on Blu-ray finally. In truth though, I am not overly fussed about those versions. I just bought the DVD set with the Empire Of Dreams disc and skipped every other release.
@Haggar, are all your 1000+ posts just picking on Apple and guys on this forum? Haggar, that's horrible!