or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I was certain TS would give a thumb's up for this... I was right! Seriously though, so do I. I was expecting it 2 years back actually.
 Apple has made me dumb as a consumer. Last week, I left my iPhone at home and wanted to make a quick call, so I borrowed my neighbour's phone, which was a BlackBerry, with about a 100 keys. I just stared at the phone for about 30 seconds until the neighbour understood my plight and offered to dial the number for me. I never felt that stupid in a long, long time. Come to think of it, the last time it happened was when I was trying to navigate my cousin's Galaxy S3.
 Agree with everything you say. Possibly the most exciting time to be an Apple customer!
 That would be a Smurfette. And I think it isn't 'a' Smurfette, it will be 'the' Smurfette, as I think there is only one!
      Thanks guys. You reminded me about one of the most enjoyable books I ever read!So long Douglas.. and thanks for all the books!
  You seriously do not have to answer GatorGuy. His stupid trolling is getting very, very irritating.I understood that your statement was in jest. He knew it as well, but decide to state some shit just because 'the Apple fanbois' heckle Ballmer's short-sighted view of the iPhone. I have put him on my ignore list but sometimes when I see his comments in other people's replies, I notice that his crusade of trolling AI is endless.
 iTime by Pink Floyd!
Looks pretty good.   I'm waiting for the real action to start - this thread is still in it's infancy.
Nadella has a certain resemblance to Robert Zemeckis.   I know - I'm not adding anything to the discussion...
 Anything I download from Apple downloads at the fastest possible speed that my connection allows. It is one of the things that really is great about Apple. The other stuff I download never reaches the same speeds. And I'm not talking just torrents....