or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

There were stories floating around yesterday that Square was bleeding money pretty badly and are desperately looking to sell.
 Wasn't another reason why he chose NeXT was because the BeOS guy simply walked in assuming he already won and had nothing to demo/ present?
  Haggar, that's horrible!
 I'm planning to start a petition for Constable Odo to seek medical help. There is something very sad about his posts. It's not like troll posts. It's just that all his posts seem to be a cry for help. I just can't bring myself to block him...
 They did that at least 2 years back. I bought the iPhone 5 and 5S for approximately $1100 here in India.
I thought Fincher was in the 20-20 club, but apparently not.   Anyway, looking at the performance of his films, I can understand why he does not have clout like some other directors.   Still, I love his directing style and if he doesn't do this movie, I hope someone equally good or better gets to do it.
 I can see a sandwich being named after him. Tim Cook doesn't care about sandwiches anyway. Apparently Fries are his thing...
Patently Apple is running a story about how the S5 is not doing too well in Samsung's home market.   http://tinyurl.com/S5-Dud-In-Korea     Speaking about marketing, when the S III was marketed with the tagline 'The next big thing is already here', I always read it as 'Well, Apple will release the new iPhone, which is the best smartphone ever, in a few months. In the meantime, the next big thing, our S III, is already here if you want it.'
  Oh FFS! Into the Ignore list you go.
  I can just picture the interaction between the PC Guy and the Mac Guy about Heartbleed..