or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Well, to be fair, I did pay for my Photoshop installs before CC. 
 I wonder where the damn DED editorials are? I'm sure he's back from his travels since I heard him on a recent Podcast. Stop slacking off DED!
Only Apple could get people to queue up to buy straps!!
When Adobe went with CC and subscription, what they lost were non-professionals like me who used Photoshop for personal stuff. I don't think they really are interested in that segment. Professionals who earn a living using using Adobe products will continue to use CC, either paid for by the employer, or paid for by themselves, if they are self-employed.   I'm just glad Pixelmator is there to pick up the slack for people like me, though I do wish they had more filter...
I wish Apple Watch would roll out faster. I know I'm not the only one.
@Inkling, why is it that you are always whining about Apple products? The only posts I see of yours are ones where you are dissing Apple.   There is a reason why there is a Mac Pro and a MacBook Pro. If it is really that important to you, you'd opt for it, irrespective of whether you can get your work done on a MacMini.  But I guess, if you think the MacMini is a rip-off now, then you must hate that the new Mac Pro is so expandable but at a cost.   Worst case...
Well, I know @Ireland is going to be disappointed with this rumour.
For now it is a US-centric story, so obviously @jfc1138's observation was valid. 
LifeProof? WTF? They are hell-bent on killing your phone?
 You're doing it wrong. You shouldn't say 'lol'. You should say 'Yuck, yuck, yuck..' 9 times. You know, like Reggie in Archie comics.