or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I always wanted to buy a TAG Heuer and I probably will buy one someday. But it will be a mechanical watch. Those things are works of art that TAG has tremendous experience in.   I will definitely buy the Apple Watch because that is something Apple has a lot of expertise in.    What I won't be buying is a TAG Smartwatch. The only ecosystem I want is the Apple one.
I finally got my 128GB iPhone 6 Plus and am totally blown away by it! The screen is just gorgeous. With the power button on the side and the Reachability feature, I have been able to use it pretty well with one hand.   I have been splurging on the App Store with stuff like Workflow and CarrotFit and have started moving all my music into it - finally retiring my iPod Classic. It was worth the wait!!
  I think your Nexus 5 is pissed off with you because of your love for Apple. I am pretty surprised you'd be using a Nexus 5 rather than an earlier model of the iPhone.  However, now that I know you have been to the dark side, I'll respect your opinions a lot more.
I think Apple entering a category reaffirms that the arena is ripe with profits. It is like Apple does the research and the others decide to piggyback on it. 
I like the graphic. The fonts suggest the handwritten creative stuff found at small stores and restaurants and the "services" US map is clever.
I think Mark is still sour that Apple didn't want anything to do with the Facebook Skin/ Phone UI he thought was the next big thing.   Pure speculation on my part. @DroidFTW, don't crucify me! 
I'd say politics are still the lowest and vilest profession but journalism comes a close second. Of course, we are talking about the so-called acceptable professions.   OT, @Slurpy, welcome back! 
Wow, I didn't know AI had a mole in Android Police!
It has to be legal everywhere... everyone has one!
Pretty always comes first! Talent is next. That is why I preferred Katie Holmes' Rachael Dawes to Maggie Gylenhall's in Nolan's Batman films! Katie was a lot cuter.