or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Every time you get fed up of Hugh Laurie, simply watch the old Jeeves and Wooster episodes featuring him and Stephen Fry. He was a great Wooster. Since you are a British TV enthusiast, I thought you'd enjoy it.
The cover looks pretty good.  I'll hold off till I read the reviews first. I don't want to bother if this is another 'Haunted Empire'.
And therein lies the conundrum.. Pure sex is boring after a while... dirty sex is where it's at...I want the 42" stainless steel band Watch version.
 You just described me perfectly! I am one, two and three.
I genuinely wonder if Ballmer ever used an iOS device. Last I heard, he was busy banning them for the Clippers. Are his kids forced to use Windows Phone? Do they hide under the sheets in the night, secretly coveting an iOS device while keeping an eye over their shoulders just in case daddy walks in...
Can Germans invest in US shares? Does this company have an office in USA? I fail to understand why a German company would forecast US stocks.
I collect a lot of concerts. But while I stick to only one band's shows, I can imagine there are lots of other people who collect a lot of bands. Those people would run into songs greater than 25k.   I just did a very rough, arbitrary calculation: 25k songs with an average of 6 mins per song would work out to 2500 hours of music.  If we assume 2 hours of listening time per day, then it would take 1250 days to listen to all that music. That would work out to about 3.42...
 They'll have to be the 52nd State. England already has dibs on being the 51st State!!
@mpantone, interesting story!   This is one of the rare occasions when someone refers to the guest of honour having a "distinguished career as a highly effective leader at the forefront of technological innovation", it is actually true!
I actually prefer round faced Watches to rectangular ones. The Apple Watch is the only exception.