or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I really got fed-up of @Rogifan's constant negativity and finally put her on my block list.@sog35's ok though. He's fighting the good fight, just like @Slurpy and @NolaMacGuy.
 Kind of like how the Mute/ Rotation Lock toggle switch disappeared from the iPad Air 2. "'Turn on screen, swipe up, tap icon' is easier than 'toggle switch'".
AI should publish all the iOS 8 tips as an App. It would probably be more useful than the current Tips app, which I hardly use. 
@Suddenly Newton, I agree. I love listening to the podcast. The only thing is that Mikey sounded really very embarrassed when trying to sell us shaving razors the last time around! That whole thing was very awkward till they got back to the topics on hand.   I miss Stephen too. I wonder why he isn't on anymore.
 Come iOS 9 Notes and the elephant is on its way out of my phone!
I bought a pair of PowerBeats2 Wireless over the weekend to replace my ageing earphones and in anticipation of the Apple Music launch come Wednesday!
You just gave some troll an idea...
These ads popped up in India as well. Every one of them is eye-catching.   Even the TV ads are pretty neat. Well done Apple!
 I think a VP for SIRI won't be happening anytime soon. Why would apple need a VP for Apple Insider??
At first, I saw Pink Floyd and went "WOW!". Then I saw the Watch and I went "WTF??".   They really do look sad. I don't know about the functionality, but half the battle is lost based on the looks. Price and functionality will be the deciding factor here I guess.   Unrelated question: Does the Apple Watch show artwork of the music currently being played on it?