or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

Only the best kept ones...
With regards to 1080p, the iPhone already supports recording at 1080p right? And the real point of HD video is to watch it on a big screen, so I don't think it is that big a deal as to whether the display resolution on the next iPhone is 1080p or not.   It may make a difference on the iPad, but frankly speaking, I simply use the Handbrake preset for Apple TV 3 to rip all my videos and that is fine for me on the iPad.
The first iPhone and the iPhone 4 were the best designs in my opinion. As for the 5 and 5S, pictures never did justice to them. It was when I saw the 5 physically that it felt like the elegant Apple hardware I love so much. The 5c actually looks great too, like a throwback to the 3G and 3GS. No matter what the new phone looks like, it is something I'll be wanting the moment it is announced and I'll be getting the moment I can get my hands on it!
Just a small query to anybody using FCP X. How robust are the Blu-ray burning capabilities? Is it good enough to create menus and author a Blu-ray, or will I be better off buying Toast Titanium in addition to FCP X?   Thanks.
 I didn't know that. Thanks.
 For a second there, looking at your dock, I thought you were on Tiger!
Well, it is Dr. Dre, so there is an Apple connection. The previous stories were for Phil and Tim, so again, Apple connection.   I didn't bother to watch the videos, so I see no point in watching them and complaining, or complaining and watching!   I wonder why nobody challenged Sir Ive. Everyone is probably shit scared of him!!
 Apple don't use Aluminum. The use Aluminium!
Apple releases a Black, Silver, Gold (for the descendants of Xerxes), Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green and White iPhones. That is about as inclusive as it gets.   Unless the Rainbow coalition wants Violet, Indigo, Orange and Red phones as well.
I have an early-2011 15" MBP and had the issue on several occasions.   I mostly run Windows as it is my work laptop, so I assumed it was something with faulty drivers. Then when the computer refused to boot, I took it to the service centre. Luckily it was under warranty, so they fixed it and I haven't seen the issue since.   But if it is widespread, I hope Apple does initiate a recall.