or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

This thread has actually been derailed, so back on topic, Tim seems to be getting a certain swagger! He seems so confident about what comes next.   This Fall is going to be very interesting and very expensive!
 And the 5s has a better camera than the 5. Every time I see snaps taken on my wife's 5s and compare them with the ones taken on my 5, I feel like crying! God knows how I survived taking pics on the 3G and 3GS!
I actually thought the reverse was true - overall sales were declining and Macs were picking up. Well, over the years I have read many times how eggs are great for you and how eggs are really bad for you, so I take all this with a pinch of salt.   I'm currently running Yosemite on my late 2009 27" iMac and for the first time it is slow. Of course, I don't expect it to be the same once Yosemite is out of beta, but the fact is that I need to upgrade my desktop.   I was...
Can you just report a troll, or do I have to wait till he says something specific?
 Dammit! I knew I should have palmed off the iPhone 5 to my wife and kept the 5s for myself!Oh Well, the next one is mine!!
 EDIT: Never Mind.
 I don't think so. I am a paid iOS developer and am part of the Mavericks Beta program and I did get the email.
 Well, you did say it was a rant, so I think everybody except for @PhilBoogie avoided reading it!
 Wrong. Google countered Apple's Beats acquisition. They were filled with righteous anger - all hell-fire and brimstone because the press was making a big deal of how much Apple spent on Beats. A  well placed source said these were the exact words by Larry:"What the f***? We are the big spenders. We spend billions on acquisitions. Why is the press making such a big deal of 3 billion? We use that much to wipe our snot when we sneeze. Why, if I was that bald guy I'd throw...
 That would be Fries...