or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I picked up an iPhone 6 for my wife last month. Our home now have all the 10 models! And now Apple's going to release 2 more....damn!
I had this scheduled for tonite, but there's an Apple Event to stream first! I'll probably watch this tomorrow.    In all probability, Danny Boyle's Steve Jobs movie may be a breath of fresh (fictional) air after watching this.
I'm with you. I never could figure out Twitter early on and just gave up. I'd given up on Facebook 3-4 years back. Never miss either of them.
Just another 12 hours to go as I type this. Yeah, they seem to forget that Apple had a few streams after the fiasco which went off seamlessly. The shit's gonna hit the fan tomorrow though. Every troll is going to crawl out of the woodwork and claim how underwhelming it was.
Could it be that Apple's usual haunts are all tied up so they are using this 7000 seater? 
I want a user replaceable battery on the iPhone.  /s
And, as Amy Adam's drawls - "here, it's an ass"!
I'm obviously speaking of it not making sense in the context of the completely fictional world where the light sword exists. Is the cross-bar supposed to help protect his fingers from his opponent's lightsaber? It looks like it'd sooner accidentally chop his own fingers off before it actually protected him.To me it looked like they were trying to out-do the awesome moment when Darth Maul shows off the true extent of his lightsaber in The Phantom Menace.  Of course I'm...
I'd love to get this. It is a real neat toy!   I really don't know what to expect from the new Star Wars movie and whether it is a good thing or a bad thing that Lucas is not involved. I am not too happy with Disney's involvement, not am I a fan of what J.J. has done to Star Trek.   The trailer was ok, nothing too great. Kylo Ren's lightsaber with laser cross-guard does not make any sense to me. Still, I'll be watching this on the first weekend. 
Yeah, Apple should actually hire Richard Simmons for something...