or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I almost expected you to say 'Kneel before ZO'!
  The funny thing is that Apple never said they would not do a bigger phone. Tim Cook said that the trade-offs for a bigger screen were not acceptable as they compromised key factors in the User experience. It goes without saying that as with everything, they would get around to doing it when they knew they could do it without too many compromises.
I personally feel that Digital Comics should not be treated any different Digital Music.   When I purchase an MP3 file, I can actually access the file, copy it, back it up and play around with it.   If I buy a comic off Comixology, there is no straightforward way I can access my file. I cannot back it up, I cannot view it on any other app. I am at the mercy of Comixology to read the comic.   That extra bit of control is what makes me apprehensive of buying comics...
  Samsung takes a dig at iPhone's camera, saying the S5 takes photos at twice the resolution:http://tinyurl.com/S5-Camera-Better-Ad  Some Samsung S5 phones affected with non-functioning cameras:http://tinyurl.com/S5-Non-functioning-Camera  Oops! They did it again!!
Touch ID is definitely going to come this year for the iPads. However, the way I see it, Apple has no incentive to allow for User Profiles on the iPad. The iPad is designed for a single person - it is the ultimate 'personal' computer (well, along with the iPhone).If User Profiles are implemented, what happens when one person in the family goes travelling and takes the iPad along? What do the other people who have Profiles setup on that iPad do? Moreover, allowing for User...
 There were stories floating around yesterday that Square was bleeding money pretty badly and are desperately looking to sell.
 Wasn't another reason why he chose NeXT was because the BeOS guy simply walked in assuming he already won and had nothing to demo/ present?
  Haggar, that's horrible!
 I'm planning to start a petition for Constable Odo to seek medical help. There is something very sad about his posts. It's not like troll posts. It's just that all his posts seem to be a cry for help. I just can't bring myself to block him...
 They did that at least 2 years back. I bought the iPhone 5 and 5S for approximately $1100 here in India.