or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

I am pretty keen to find out how reading comics feels on the 6+. I have reserved mine (will be available in India on the 16th!) and am really looking forward to using the plus size for all the things I use my iPad Air for.
  And just to add absolutely nothing to the discussion at hand, I will argue with you - how are you sure there isn't a Neptune-based company that also has offices in Saturn?
 I haven't been that lucky though. My iPad Air has crashed multiple times - at least once a day. It is annoying. I have no problems on my iPhone 5c though. iOS 8 is great on it.
 This is one time when spelling it out clearly doesn't help! I thought it was pretty clever though.
Yes, yes. Very Spinal Tap. It goes all the way up till 11.
 Why would you brand Apple as wrong without seeing what the case reveals?
 I think it is just the first step to something bigger. The iTunes music store was not very profitable for a  long time, but it fundamentally changed the way we buy music and also changed Apple as a company. I think Apple Pay is a similarly disruptive service. There are a lot of parallels. For the iTMS, Apple got the record companies on board and for Apple Pay they have the CC companies on board.They didn't make a lot of money per song that was sold, similar to the 15...
 Apple is going to raise a stink with the adoption of Apple Pay.Samsung is going to raise a stink the old fashioned way - smelly feet!
 If you are over 50, then it must be a generational thing. Otherwise it could just be a difference of opinion.
 So it's only the Apple fans who got screwed then by the Keynote! Well, after the Metal game part the Keynote stream was very smooth and had no hiccups even on my 8Mbps line.