or Connect

Posts by BestKeptSecret

The biggest problem I have with my iPad Air is that it hasn't yet arrived! It was officially launched here on 07-Dec and there are full page ads in the newspapers once in 3 days. But the actual availability is non-existent.Only people who have pre-booked are getting whatever stock trickles into the country. Mine should come hopefully on Saturday.
Just out of curiosity, can a patent that has been granted be examined and re-examined forever? So if a patent is re-validated on re-examination, can there be requests to re-examine it again and again? When is the line drawn? As for the news at hand, I agree with IQatEdo. She should be given the benefit of doubt.
Available in India as well now! The Indian iTunes store is now 1 year old. My iTunes Match subscription just got renewed late last month!
Of course they will. They have been forking it up on tablets all the time!
Possibly the greatest adversaries created for the good Doctor!
RIP JR. I loved your insights into the various legal proceedings Apple was involved in. I was wondering why you stopped posting. I was hoping you'd come back as jragostaX. Alas, sad that will not be the case. "Nobody knows where you are... how near or how far... shine on you crazy diamond".
So, Windows 9 then. Any bets that it won't be free?
OT, speaking of Android Fans vs. Apple Fans, I just read 'Dogfight' last week. It was pretty interesting, especially the bits that talk about the risks Apple took to get the iPhone launched and the final chapters that talk about how the release of the iPad shook so many industries up. It really makes you appreciate Steve Jobs much more. The only thing I didn't agree with was the author's claim that Apple sued Samsung because they didn't want any competitors. I really...
That reminds me of something one of my friends told me long back. She was working on developing software for hospitals and needed a database of dummy Staff details. So rather than settling for standard names like 'John Smith' or 'Joe Bloggs', they went creative. A couple of the names were 'Justin Foracheck' and 'Anurin Faraday'.
"This could be the start of a beautiful friendship"!